There are a lot of reasons why a 21 Day Fix vegetarian meal plan can be helpful, even for non-vegetarians. Using a vegetarian meal plan to jumpstart your progress on any diet plan can be a great idea. There are plenty of non-meat protein options that are 21 Day Fix friendly! Check out all of these great 21 Day Fix vegetarian meal plan options.
You can make all of these recipes or just pick a few. There will be LOTS of food so make sure you plan on eating leftovers or freezing some for later use. These recipes are great for a 21 Day Fix vegetarian meal plan because they have all the container counts worked in AND they have no meat. It takes all of the guess work out of it for those of us who are looking for 21 Day Fix options as well as vegetarian options.
21 Day Fix Vegetarian Meal Plan
If you are looking for 21 Day Fix vegetarian meal plan options this list is perfect for you! These are all vegetarian meal plan options that are 21 Day Fix friendly. Some of these are vegan, others are not. Just keep the that in mind if you are strictly vegan.
Also, this 21 Day Fix vegetarian meal plan is NOT for any specific calorie range. All of my meal plans include recipes that have the container counts included. Use the container counts to measure your portions and fit them into your allotted containers for each day / week. If you are looking for calorie specific meal plans you can find some great options here.
Monday: 21 Day Fix Vegetarian Meal Plan
- Breakfast: French Toast | My Crazy Good Life This French toast recipe for one is PERFECT for a delicious, hot, breakfast to get you moving on Monday morning!
- Lunch: Open Faced Avocado & Tomato Egg Sandwich | Dana Nicole Fitness I love making open faced sandwiches. It’s an easy way to cut out unnecessary calories and carbs while still having a filling and delicious mid-day meal!
- Dinner: Three Cheese Zucchini Bake | Confessions of a Fit Foodie This three cheese zucchini bake is delicious and simple to make. It’s a 21 Day Fix friendly recipe that the whole family will love.
- Snack: Easy Homemade One Step Salsa | My Crazy Good Life You can dip veggies, chips, or even cloud bread in this easy homemade salsa. Just one step and you’ll have delicious salsa for the whole week!
- Dessert: Cherry Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream | Beachbody Blog This cherry chocolate chunk ice cream is a MUST try. It’s tasty, you won’t want to share.
Tuesday: 21 Day Fix Vegetarian Meal Plan
- Breakfast: Garden Vegetable Frittata | Confessions of a Fit Foodie I love incorporating eggs into my 21 Day Fix vegetarian meal plan because they’re protein packed and lean!
- Lunch: Sweet Potato Black Bean Quesadillas | Dis Food Diary (2 Yellow, 1 Blue) These sweet potatoes black bean quesadillas packs nice protein punch to get you over that lunch time slump!
- Dinner: Black Bean and Quinoa Salad | Fit Mama Happy Life (1 Green, 2 Yellow, 1.5 tsp) Quinoa is such a tasty grain, you’ve got to give this one a try!
- Snack: 21 Day Fix Watermelon Salad | Carrie Elle You can’t go wrong with this refreshing and sweet watermelon salad.
- Dessert: Chunky Monkey Shakeolgy | Kerry Lynn Fitness (1 Red, 1 Purple, 2 tsp) If you need a sweet dessert and also like to work in some Shakeology this is a great recipe to try!
Wednesday: 21 Day Fix Vegetarian Meal Plan
- Breakfast: Two Ingredient Pancake Recipe | My Crazy Good Life These pancakes are very simple to make…just 2 ingredients and a few minutes on the stove and they’re ready to go!
- Lunch: Eggplant Roll Ups | Inspired Housewife These eggplant roll ups are easy to make, tasty, and they’re great for dinner one night and lunch the following day…two meals in one is always a win in my book.
- Dinner: Butternut Squash Soup | My Crazy Good Life You can make this one vegan buy omitting the cream & bacon topping, trust me it’ll be plenty smooth and delicious without it!
- Snack: Veggies and this delicious Ranch Dip | The Foodie and The Fix This will be a great combo for those busy days. You can preparation the ranch dip and veggies in bags and you’ll be all set for the week.
- Dessert: Dairy Free Chocolate Ice Cream | My Crazy Good Life This tasty treat will blow you away. It’s so simple to make but it packs big flavor and is completely 21 Day Fix friendly.
Thursday: 21 Day Fix Vegetarian Meal Plan
- Breakfast: Southwestern Watermelon Jicama Salad | Mom Endeavors (1C = 1 Purple container) This recipe is perfect for those days that start off with a sweets craving.
- Lunch: Egg and Spinach Salad | Elevate Yourself Salads are great for meal prepping. You can make a few of these to grab for lunch during the week and then you don’t have to stress about what to eat on those busy days.
- Dinner: Instant Pot Mac and Cheese | My Crazy Good Life A healthy alternative to the boxed stuff and the Instant Pot means it will be just as quick and easy without all those processed ingredients!
- Snack: Queso Dip and Homemade Chips | Confessions of a Fit Foodie You won’t believe that this homemade queso dip is 21 Day Fix friendly. It’s simple but full of flavor. Great for a healthy option at parties and gatherings too!
- Dessert: Pumpkin Oat Cookies | The Foodie and the Fix These pumpkin oat cookies go great for a quick on the go breakfast in a bind as well.
Friday: 21 Day Fix Vegetarian Meal Plan
- Breakfast: Coconut Overnight Oats | Carrie Elle Coconut overnight oats are a dream for meal prep. You can make one batch and eat them all week long for breakfast or snacks!
- Lunch: Simple Spinach Pesto | Confessions of a Fit Foodie This simple spinach pesto is great with cloud bread or with salads. You will love this super easy recipe that is packed with amazing flavors!
- Dinner: Eggplant Parm | Lindsay Benson Fitness This eggplant parmigiana recipe is not only vegetarian, it’s lighter than regular chicken parm would be without sacrificing all the tasty flavors you expect.
- Snack: Cloud Bread | My Crazy Good Life Cloud bread is great with dips, hummus, sandwiches, and more. You can whip up a batch for the whole week. It’s light, fluffy, and deliciously simple!
- Dessert: Coffee Ice Cream | My Crazy Good Life A no churn ice cream recipe that is perfect for one…or to share if you think you can!