There’s nothing quite like a recipe that you don’t have to cook, right? This gazpacho recipe will blow you away! It’s got tons of great flavors, it’s easy to make, and best of all?! It’s a 21 Day Fix gazpacho soup.
I love making gazpacho soup because it is so quick and easy. On those hot summer days here in Arizona the very last thing I was to do is eat a hot bowl of anything.
Gazpacho For Everyone!
If you are like me and you make a trip to the farmers market every week, this gazpacho will be at the top of your meal prep list. Gazpacho is a great way to get some extra vegetables into your diet!
The recipe below is how I made this particular gazpacho soup, if there’s something in there (in terms of veggies) that you really don’t like, you could probably swap it out for something similar! Let me know if you switch it up and like the results!
More Recipes Like This Gazpacho Soup
- Rotisserie Chicken Soup with Salsa
- Healthy Cream of Asparagus Soup
- Healthy Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Homemade Onion Soup Mix
- Dairy Free Butternut Squash Soup
What Is Gazpacho Soup?
Gazpacho is a Spanish style soup that is traditionally served cold. It’s usually made up of tomatoes and vegetables. In the United States, gazpacho has come to refer to many different kinds of soups that are served cold.
This particular gazpacho soup is 21 Day Fix friendly, healthy, and easy to make…just two steps!
21 Day Fix Gazpacho
Remember, if you change or alter any of the ingredients in this recipe you’ll have to recalculate your containers so that you are accurately tracking each day!
2 G (tomatoes)
3 G (cucumber and zucchini)
1 G (pepper)
3 G (tomato juice/tomatoes)
6 tsp (oil)
There are 6 servings, about 1 C each:
1 1/2 G
Gazpacho Recipe | Gazpacho Soup
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes or several diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 1/2 C cucumber sliced into rounds and then quartered
- 1 1/2 C zucchini sliced into rounds then quartered
- 1 C red onion chopped
- 1 C green bell pepper seeded and chopped into small pieces
- 3 cups tomato juice I use low sodium V-8 or blended up diced tomatoes.
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp chives
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp basil
- Dash of Tabasco sauce optional
- 1.Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl.
- 2.Chill for several hours before serving. Serve cold