This Summer Confetti Salad with corn is a high fiber, high protein salad and makes a great side dish or summer appetizer served with chips! Another great idea is to sever this up at lunch time with some fresh tortillas!
We enjoy the fresh flavors of a recipe like this summer confetti salad all year long but it’s especially satisfying during those hot summer months. Cowboy Caviar is quick and easy to make, tasty, and looks great as part of any table for parties or backyard BBQ’s!
How to make summer confetti salad:
Making this delicious and fresh summer confetti salad is as easy as 1, 2, 3! You’ll definitely want to whip up a batch of this cowboy caviar for your weekly meal plans. It’s quick and easy and once it’s in the jars you are all set for a grab and go lunch option.
Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
Spoon into a jar.
Goes great with leftover fajitas!
More options like this cowboy caviar recipe:
Not only is this a versatile recipe that is healthy, tasty, and family friendly, it’s also perfect when paired with other delicious recipes. Here are some suggestions for more side dishes, and some recipes that we love to pair up with this summer confetti salad!
- Healthy Creamy Cucumber Salad
- Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
- Fajita Breakfast Casserole | Instant Pot | Slow Cooker | Oven
- Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Is this a healthy side dish recipe?
Absolutely! This confetti salad is high in fiber, protein, and it’s packed with fresh veggies. You won’t believe you are eating something that is so good for you! I love making it for the whole family but I especially love that there are so many ways to eat it. I can grab a spoon and have some for a lunch on the go, the kids can dip it onto chips, and paired up with something like fajitas this makes an excellent dinner option.
The possibilities for this healthy cowboy caviar recipe are endless!
21 Day Fix & 2B Mindset Info for Summer Confetti Salad | Cowboy Caviar:
21 Day Fix
- Entire Recipe:1 3/4 G
- Makes a great lunch when served with tortillas or you can enjoy this as a side of vegetables, it’s also really high in protein so you can include it with your protein when you need an extra boost!
Printable Summer Confetti Salad | Cowboy Caviar Recipe
Summer Confetti Salad | Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- 1/2 C bell pepper chopped, green
- 1/2 C tomato chopped
- 1/2 C bell pepper chopped, red
- 1/2 C mango chopped, or mango
- 1/4 C green onions chopped
- 1/4 C cilantro fresh, chopped
- 1/2 C corn drained
- 1 4 oz green chilies diced
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 limes sliced
- 1/2 C black beans rinsed and drained
Optional: salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon into a jar.
- Goes great with leftover fajitas!