These 21 Day Fix Vegetarian Meal Plan recipes are perfect for your healthy lifestyle! The delicious vegetarian recipes I’ve gathered in this post will help you avoid meat and still eat a wide variety of meat-free recipes.
The 21 Day Fix can be difficult to plan for even without any other dietary restrictions, which is why I’ve assembled a full 12 days of meals that take into consideration that some of you may want to avoid meat. I’ve tried to work protein into your snacks and breakfasts to help make sure you have plenty of great options to keep you going.
You can make all of these recipes or just pick a few. There will be LOTS of food so make sure you plan on eating leftovers or freezing some for later use–this is why there are meal ideas for 12 days instead of 14.
These recipes are great for a 21 Day Fix vegetarian meal plan because they have all the container counts already calculated for you AND they have no meat. It takes all of the guess work out of it for those of us who are looking for 21 Day Fix options as well as vegetarian options.
21 Day Fix Vegetarian Meal Plan Recipes:
- Breakfast: Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal | Baked oatmeal recipes are great for meal prepping because you can bake once and be good for the whole week.
- Lunch: Open Faced Avocado & Tomato Egg Sandwich | Dana Nicole Fitness This recipe is packed with flavors, textures, and protein. It’s the perfect addition to our 21 Day Fix Vegetarian Meal Plan!
- Dinner: Vegetable Chowder | Leave out the Greek Yogurt if you prefer non-creamy soup (I do!). You’re going to love this hearty vegetable soup.
- Snack: Apple Cookies | Apple cookies will curb the sweet tooth and with nut butter they can also give you a little extra protein boost!
- Dessert: Lemon Bars | These lemon bars are light and refreshing, and so easy to prepare.
- Snack: Coconut Overnight Oats | Carrie Elle Coconut overnight oats are easy to prep and you can make some for breakfasts as well!
- Breakfast: Fajita Breakfast Casserole | I love this healthy way to start your day! The fajita veggies are delicious for breakfast.
- Lunch: Quinoa Tacos | Whether you make this vegetarian taco filling into proper tacos or use it to top a salad or baked potato, this is a delicious lunch idea!
- Dinner: Calabacitas Tacos
- Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs
- Snack: Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream | Carrie Elle Another delicious ice cream recipe that takes almost no work to prepare and works great in this 21 Day Fix vegetarian meal plan.
- Breakfast: Fig Breakfast Bowl | These fig breakfast bowls are delicious and they’re easy to put together.
- Lunch: 21 Day Fix Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake | Carrie Elle You can have chocolate peanut butter on the 21 Day Fix..not kidding!
- Dinner: Roasted Broccoli | Carrie Elle Summer is the perfect time to learn how to roast veggies. They make a great addition to any meal, especially dinner. Once you find your favorites you might end up like me, making a meal out of all kinds of roasted veggies. Perfect for a 21 Day Fix vegetarian meal plan!
- Dessert: Chocolate Mocha Mousse | Beachbody Blog It’s probably time for something chocolately and delicious am I right?
- Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs
- Breakfast: Easy Egg Muffins | You can make a whole batch ahead of time and put them in the fridge to be warmed up all week.
- Lunch: Easy Minestrone Soup
- Dinner: Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Dessert: Snickers Greek Yogurt | The Healthy Empowered Mama Greek Yogurt has more protein than regular yogurt and with a Snickers twist you won’t even mind working this one into your meal plan!
- Snack: Buffalo Cauliflower Bites | This recipe is addicting–even friends who don’t care for cauliflower have LOVED it!
- Breakfast: 2 Ingredient Banana Pancakes | Just 2 ingredients! What could be easier?
- Lunch: Spinach and Artichoke Dip | You can serve this with toasted pita or veggies or even spread it on cloud bread!
- Dinner: Mushroom Packed Miso Soup
- Snack: Cheesy Cauliflower Bread | Fit Mom Angela D You can work this recipe in as a snack or add your favorite red sauce and work it in at lunch or for dinner!
- Dessert: Strawberry “Cheesecake” | Lisa Hov Fitness This strawberry cheesecake is a tasty alternative to the real thing. It’s creamy and delicious and will totally knock out any cravings you might be having by Friday night.
- Snack: Homemade Salsa | Serve with some crisp veggies for dipping or toast some whole grain tortillas!
- Breakfast: Lemon Ricotta Pancakes | Carrie Elle These delicious lemon ricotta pancakes can work for breakfast but they’re also tasty for dessert
- Lunch: 4 Ingredient Feel Better Soup | The Foodie and The Fix Feel better soup is great even when you don’t necessarily need to feel better.
- Dinner: Butternut Squash Soup | This soup is creamy, delicious, and so easy to make.
- Snack: 21 Day Fix Dole Whip | A fresh, delicious, and light Summer treat that everyone will love!
- Dessert: Chocolate Shakeology Mug Cake | Simple Clean Fitness When you just really need some cake…this recipe will help!
- Breakfast: Instant Pot Mini Fritattas | You can make these once and warm them up all week long for breakfast. Add in your favorite fresh veggies to create a unique and delicious flavor.
- Lunch: Kale Blueberry Salad| Carrie Elle This is the perfect spring / summer salad. So fresh and delicious!
- Dinner: 3 Ingredient Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza | This simple cauliflower pizza crust makes a delicious alternative to regular crusts and it’s 21 Day Fix friendly.
- Snack: Healthy Ranch Pretzels | I love this delicious grab and go recipe!
- Dessert: Raspberry Filled Chocolates | The Foodie and the Fix Chocolates that are easy to make, filled with delicious raspberry filling, and totally 21 Day Fix friendly!
- Snack: Cloud Bread | I bet you didn’t think a “bread” would be on the snacks list!
Bonus Five Day Meal Plan Ideas:
- Breakfast: French Toast | This French toast recipe for one is PERFECT for a delicious, hot, breakfast to get you moving on Monday morning!
- Lunch: Open Faced Avocado & Tomato Egg Sandwich | Dana Nicole Fitness I love making open faced sandwiches. It’s an easy way to cut out unnecessary calories and carbs while still having a filling and delicious mid-day meal!
- Dinner: Roasted Artichokes with Dipping Sauce|
- Snack: Easy Homemade One Step Salsa | You can dip veggies, chips, or even cloud bread in this easy homemade salsa. Just one step and you’ll have delicious salsa for the whole week!
- Breakfast: Easy Egg Scrambles | I love incorporating eggs into my 21 Day Fix vegetarian meal plan because they’re protein packed and lean!
- Lunch: Portobello Mushroom Fajitas
- Dinner: Lentil Tacos | Taco Tuesday is back! We love this flavorful dish.
- Snack: 21 Day Fix Watermelon Salad | Carrie Elle You can’t go wrong with this refreshing and sweet watermelon salad.
- Dessert: No Bake Mocha Coconut Bars | If you need a sweet dessert and also like to fill an orange container, this is a great recipe for you!
- Breakfast: Two Ingredient Pancake Recipe | These pancakes are very simple to make…just 2 ingredients and a few minutes on the stove and they’re ready to go!
- Lunch: Eggplant Roll Ups | Inspired Housewife These eggplant roll ups are easy to make, tasty, and they’re great for dinner one night and lunch the following day…two meals in one is always a win in my book.
- Dinner: Butternut Squash Soup | You can make this one vegan buy omitting the cream & bacon topping, trust me it’ll be plenty smooth and delicious without it!
- Snack: Veggies and this delicious Ranch Dip | The Foodie and The Fix This will be a great combo for those busy days. You can preparation the ranch dip and veggies in bags and you’ll be all set for the week.
- Dessert: Dairy Free Chocolate Ice Cream | This tasty treat will blow you away. It’s so simple to make but it packs big flavor and is completely 21 Day Fix friendly.
- Breakfast: Easy Crepe Recipe This is such an easy recipe, and it’ll impress everyone in your house. Top with berries if you like, and enjoy!
- Lunch: Egg Salad Egg salad is great for meal prepping. You can make a few containers to grab for lunch during the week and then you don’t have to stress about what to eat on those busy days.
- Dinner: Instant Pot Mac and Cheese | A healthy alternative to the boxed stuff and the Instant Pot means it will be just as quick and easy without all those processed ingredients!
- Dessert: Pumpkin Oat Cookies | The Foodie and the Fix These pumpkin oat cookies go great for a quick on the go breakfast in a bind as well.
- Breakfast: Coconut Overnight Oats | Carrie Elle Coconut overnight oats are a dream for meal prep. You can make one batch and eat them all week long for breakfast or snacks!
- Lunch: Cauliflower Steaks with Chimichurri
- Dinner: Gazpacho Soup with Turnip Fries | I love this as a summer night meal! Chilled Gazpacho Soup with hearty turnip fries–delish!
- Snack: Cloud Bread | Cloud bread is great with dips, hummus, sandwiches, and more. You can whip up a batch for the whole week. It’s light, fluffy, and deliciously simple!
- Dessert: Coffee Ice Cream | A no churn ice cream recipe that is perfect for one…or to share if you think you can!
These tools are meant to supplement the 21 Day Fix programs, not replace them. In order to find your container count and see all of the accepted foods and measurements, you’ll need to purchase the program.