It’s been fun putting together weekly meal plans that are 21 Day Fix friendly and so easy to prep but this week’s meal plan has a little twist! Prepare yourself for all of the meatless deliciousness of this 21 Day Fix vegetarian meal plan. You might not even notice that these are all meatless recipes!
The 21 Day Fix can be difficult to plan for even without any other dietary restrictions, that’s why I’ve assembled a full week of meals that take into consideration some of you may want to avoid meat. I’ve tried to work protein into snacks and breakfasts to help make sure you have plenty of great options to keep you going through this 21 Day Fix vegetarian meal plan.
21 Day Fix Vegetarian Meal Plan:
- Breakfast: Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal | My Crazy Good Life Baked oatmeal recipes are great for meal prepping because you can bake once and be good for the whole week.
- Lunch: Open Faced Avocado & Tomato Egg Sandwich | Dana Nicole Fitness This recipe is packed with flavors, textures, and protein. It’s the perfect addition to our 21 Day Fix Vegetarian Meal Plan!
- Dinner: Eggplant Parm | Lindsay Benson Fitness Eggplant Parm has all of the flavors you want from chicken parm without the added meat or calories.
- Snack: Apple Cookies | My Crazy Good Life Apple cookies will curb the sweet tooth and with nut butter they can also give you a little extra protein boost!
- Dessert: Coffee Ice Cream | My Crazy Good Life This coffee ice cream is simple to make and it tastes great!
- Snack: Coconut Overnight Oats | Carrie Elle Coconut overnight oats are easy to prep and you can make some for breakfasts as well!
- Breakfast: 21 Day Fix French Toast | My Crazy Good Life French toast in individual portions. Perfect with some fruit!
- Lunch: Cucumber Cantaloupe Salad | Confessions of a Fit Foodie This salad is so fresh and delicious. It’s perfect with ripe seasonal fruits and veggies like cucumbers and cantaloupe. It preps well too!
- Dinner: Greek Couscous Salad | Finding Motivation Every day Couscous is such a fun word…it’s also totally delicious so make sure to try this recipe!
- Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs
- Desserts: Cannoli Dip | Christine Pechuli Cannoli Dip is tasty, quick to make, and perfect for that late night craving!
- Snack: Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream | Carrie Elle Another delicious ice cream recipe that takes almost no work to prepare and works great in this 21 Day Fix vegetarian meal plan.
- Breakfast: Fig Breakfast Bowl | My Crazy Good Life These fig breakfast bowls are delicious and they’re easy to put together.
- Lunch: 21 Day Fix Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake | Carrie Elle You can have chocolate peanut butter on the 21 Day Fix..not kidding!
- Dinner: Roasted Broccoli | Carrie Elle Summer is the perfect time to learn how to roast veggies. They make a great addition to any meal, especially dinner. Once you find your favorites you might end up like me, making a meal out of all kinds of roasted veggies. Perfect for a 21 Day Fix vegetarian meal plan!
- Snack: Breakfast Banana Split | Confessions of a Fit Foodie When the craving strikes for something sweet and delicious you can work in this breakfast banana split recipe, makes a great snack!
- Dessert: Chocolate Mocha Mousse | Beachbody Blog It’s probably time for something chocolately and delicious am I right?
- Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs
- Breakfast: Easy Egg Muffins | My Crazy Good Life You can make a whole batch ahead of time and put them in the fridge to be warmed up all week.
- Lunch: Cauliflower Rice | Confessions of a Fit Foodie If you haven’t tried this new method of cooking with cauliflower yet, I highly recommend it!
- Dinner: Instant Pot Mac and Cheese | Confessions of a Fit Foodie Easy to make mac and cheese that is fix friendly and super fast!
- Dessert: Snickers Greek Yogurt | The Healthy Empowered Mama Greek Yogurt has more protein than regular yogurt and with a Snickers twist you won’t even mind working this one into your meal plan!
- Snack: Honey Roasted Feta Dip | Confessions of a Fit Foodie This recipe is also gluten free and it’s totally delicious. Serve with some veggie sticks for easy dipping.
- Breakfast: 2 Ingredient Banana Pancakes | My Crazy Good Life Just 2 ingredients! What could be easier?
- Lunch: Spinach and Artichoke Dip | The Foodie and The Fix You can serve this with toasted pita or veggies or even spread it on cloud bread!
- Dinner: Crustless Zucchini Quiche | Confessions of a Fit Foodie Breakfast for dinner? This quiche is so much more than just one meal time!
- Snack: Cheesy Cauliflower Bread | Fit Mom Angela D You can work this recipe in as a snack or add your favorite red sauce and work it in at lunch or for dinner!
- Dessert: Strawberry “Cheesecake” | Lisa Hov Fitness This strawberry cheesecake is a tasty alternative to the real thing. It’s creamy and delicious and will totally knock out any cravings you might be having by Friday night.
- Snack: Homemade Salsa Verde | The Foodie and The Fix Serve with some crisp veggies for dipping or toast some whole grain tortillas!
- Breakfast: Lemon Ricotta Pancakes | Carrie Elle These delicious lemon ricotta pancakes can work for breakfast but they’re also tasty for dessert
- Lunch: 4 Ingredient Feel Better Soup | The Foodie and The Fix Feel better soup is great even when you don’t necessarily need to feel better.
- Dinner: Butternut Squash Soup | My Crazy Good Life This soup is creamy, delicious, and so easy to make.
- Snack: 21 Day Fix Dole Whip | My Crazy Good Life A fresh, delicious, and light Summer treat that everyone will love!
- Dessert: Chocolate Shakeology Mug Cake | Simple Clean Fitness When you just really need some cake…this recipe will help!
- Snack: One Step Easy Homemade Salsa | My Crazy Good Life Serve with some crisp veggies for dipping or you can toast up some whole wheat tortillas or cloud bread!
- Breakfast: Instant Pot Mini Fritattas | My Crazy Good Life You can make these once and warm them up all week long for breakfast. Add in your favorite fresh veggies to create a unique and delicious flavor.
- Lunch: Kale Blueberry Salad| Carrie Elle This is the perfect spring / summer salad. So fresh and delicious!
- Dinner: 3 Ingredient Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza | My Crazy Good Life This simple cauliflower pizza crust makes a delicious alternative to regular crusts and it’s 21 Day Fix friendly.
- Snack: Banana Roll Up: 1/2 Banana with Peanut Butter on a Whole Grain Tortilla
- Dessert: Raspberry Filled Chocolates | The Foodie and the Fix Chocolates that are easy to make, filled with delicious raspberry filling, and totally 21 Day Fix friendly!
- Snack: Cloud Bread | My Crazy Good Life I bet you didn’t think a “bread” would be on the snacks list!
These tools are meant to supplement the 21 Day Fix programs, not replace them. In order to find your container count and see all of the accepted foods and measurements, you’ll need to purchase the program.