Losing weight can be hard, it’s mostly about what you eat! This 21 Day Fix weight loss meal plan is organized and full of quick, easy, delicious recipes.
You can easily pick and choose recipes from this meal plan that suit your tastes and preferences. They’re all 21 Day Fix approved so you don’t have to worry about straying from your meal plan.
As with all of the meal plans I share, it’s not necessary to plan to make all of the food on this meal plan. While all of the recipes on this 21 Day Fix weight loss meal plan are delicious and worthy of your table, it will be way too much food for one person.
If the whole family is eating right alongside you I’d still only recommend picking three recipes from each category because you’ll end up with some leftovers you can take for lunches, snacks, etc.
21 Day Fix Weight Loss Meal Plan
Remember, this will be a LOT of food. If you don’t want to end up wasting food, just choose a few meals to make for each part of your day. Not only is this method great for saving time, it’s easier for meal prep!
- Breakfast: Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal | My Crazy Good Life I love recipes that the whole family can enjoy. This tasty baked oatmeal is perfect and easy to prep.
- Lunch: Kale Blueberry Salad| Carrie Elle A light and delicious salad recipe that you can easily prep for the whole week.
- Dinner: 21 Day Fix Instant Pot Lasagna | My Crazy Good Life A dinner recipe that the whole family will enjoy, they won’t even know it’s a 21 Day Fix weight loss meal plan item.
- Snack: Banana Roll Up: 1/2 Banana with Peanut Butter on a Whole Grain Tortilla
- Desserts: Raspberry Filled Chocolates | The Foodie and the Fix Everyone gets a chocolate craving at some point or another, these are totally fix friendly.
- Snack: Cloud Bread | My Crazy Good Life with this 21 Day Fix weight loss meal plan you can lose weight and still eat bread!
- Breakfast: Coconut Overnight Oats | Carrie Elle This recipe is fantastic for meal prep purposes but it’s also so tasty. It makes a good snack too!
- Lunch: 21 Day Fix Watermelon Salad | Carrie Elle This fresh and fruity salad is delicious and super easy to make. Prep a batch for the whole week in just a few minutes.
- Dinner: 21 Day Fix Crab Cakes | My Crazy Good Life Sweet potato based, these are a must have addition to any 21 Day Fix weight loss meal plan.
- Snack: Greek Yogurt with Berries 1 Purple 1 Red
- Dessert: Instant Pot Brownies | My Crazy Good Life You can have brownies and still lose weight, try this Instant Pot recipe!
- Snack: 2 Deviled Eggs (yolks smashed with Greek yogurt and mustard) 1 Red
- Breakfast: Cheesy Spinach, Ham and Egg Cups | The Foodie and the Fix Meal prep these and thaw them out as you need them throughout the week.
- Lunch: 21 Day Fix Lunch Recipes | My Crazy Good Life There are so many great recipes for lunch in there and they are all 21 Day Fix approved!
- Dinner: Instant Pot Orange Chicken | My Crazy Good Life No need to feel deprived of that Chinese takeout. Make some yourself with this quick and easy recipe.
- Snack: Homemade Roasted Salsa Verde | The Foodie and the Fix A delicious, easy, homemade salsa recipe is great for snacking or on salads.
- Dessert: Fixate Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies | Confessions of a Fit Foodie When you just really need a cookie, this is the recipe to make!
- Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs
- Breakfast: Instant Pot Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cups | My Crazy Good Life Another quick and easy recipe that is great for busy mornings.
- Lunch: 21 Day Fix Easy Lemon Chicken | Confessions of a Fit Foodie This is a recipe that you can also repurpose for salads throughout the week!
- Dinner: Cilantro Lime Tacos | Carrie Elle There’s just something about cilantro and lime that tastes so great and truly summery.
- Snack: Dried Fruit and Nuts 1 Blue 1 Orange
- Dessert: Instant Pot Cupcakes | My Crazy Good Life I don’t know if you like cupcakes as much as I do but these are great because they don’t pack on the pounds!
- Snack: Pumpkin Seeds and Fruit 1 Purple 1 Orange
- Breakfast: 21 Day Fix French Toast | My Crazy Good Life On the go mornings are no match for these French toast cups.
- Lunch: Spinach and Strawberry Caprese Salad | Confessions of a Fit Foodie For those hot summer days when you need something light and fresh for lunch!
- Dinner: Instant Pot Chicken with Bruschetta Topping | Carrie Elle You can’t do anything easier than chicken in the Instant Pot.
- Snack: Whole grain crackers and cheese 1 Blue and 1 Yellow
- Dessert: Instant Pot Cheesecake | My Crazy Good Life There are ways to lighten up recipes so that they fit in a 21 Day Fix weight loss meal plan, this recipe is proof!
- Snack: Fruit and 12 Almonds 1 Purple and 1 Blue
- Breakfast: Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes | Confessions of a Fit Foodie It’s Saturday, you deserve to have a cupcake for breakfast!
- Lunch: Chicken Paprikash with Black Pepper and Herb Dumplings | The Foodie and The Fix You could make this recipe for dinner too, or whip up one batch to eat throughout the week.
- Dinner: Instant Pot Beef Bolognese | Confessions of a Fit Foodie A lighter version that is easy to make and perfectly suited to our 21 Day Fix weight loss meal plan.
- Snack: Hummus and Veggie Sticks 1 Green 1 Blue
- Dessert:Coffee Ice Cream | My Crazy Good Life No churning involved, and totally 21 Day Fix friendly!
- Snack: Quesadilla 2 Corn Tortillas with Cheese 1 Yellow 1 Blue
- Breakfast: Cinnamon Bun French Toast Cups | Confessions of a Fit Foodie I’m a fan of anything that can travel with me on busy mornings!
- Lunch: Spicy Tuna Quesadilla | The Foodie and the Fix These spicy tuna quesadillas are so delicious and perfect for when those spice cravings hit.
- Dinner: Instant Pot Dinners | My Crazy Good Life Another great roundup of meal ideas…this time it’s full of dinner ideas that can’t be beat!
- Snack: Turkey Cucumber Dijon Roll Ups | The Garlic Diaries This link also has some other great snack recipes for the 21 Day Fix!
- Dessert: 21 Day Fix Banana Cupcakes | The Foodie and the Fix These are so delicious and indulgent without straying from the 21 Day Fix plan!
- Snack: Apples and Nut Butter, 1 Purple and 1 Tbsp