This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
Losing weight can be hard, it’s mostly about what you eat! This 21 Day Fix weight loss meal plan is organized and full of quick, easy, delicious recipes.
You can easily pick and choose recipes from this meal plan that suit your tastes and preferences. They’re all 21 Day Fix approved so you don’t have to worry about straying from your meal plan.
How do I use this 21 Day weight loss meal plan?
While all of the recipes on this 21 Day Fix (also called Portion Fix) weight loss plan are delicious and worthy of your table, it will be way too much food for one person. These recipes are pulled together to help you create a meal plan.
If the whole family is eating right alongside you I’d recommend picking three recipes from each category because you’ll end up with some leftovers you can take for lunches, snacks, etc.
How does this weight loss meal plan work?
I’m providing you with lots of ideas on how to make your meal plan for the week. Below you will find so many great recipes and category breakdowns that you can easily use as part of your portion control meal plan each week.
These are all 21 Day Fix approved clean eating recipes so you’ll be able to use these for your 21 Day Fix meal plan or any other type of healthy eating plan you might be on.
21 Day Weight Loss Recipes | Breakfast
21 Day Diet Recipes | Lunch
I love keeping individual servings of these in the freezer for when I’m in a hurry. I use raw veggies and crackers to dip!
21 Day Weight Loss Plan Recipes | Dinner
21 Day Fix Healthy Recipes | Snacks
- Whole grain crackers and cheese 1 Blue and 1 Yellow
- Fruit and 12 Almonds 1 Purple and 1 Blue
- Quesadilla 2 Corn Tortillas with Cheese 1 Yellow 1 Blue
- Hummus and Veggie Sticks 1 Green 1 Blue
- Apples and Nut Butter, 1 Purple and 1 Tbsp
- Pumpkin Seeds and Fruit 1 Purple 1 Orange
- Dried Fruit and Nuts 1 Blue 1 Orange
- 2 hard boiled eggs 1 Red
- Greek Yogurt with Berries 1 Purple 1 Red
- Banana Roll Up: 1/2 Banana with Peanut Butter on a Whole Grain Tortilla 1 Purple, 1 Yellow, 2 tsps
- 2 Deviled Eggs (yolks smashed with Greek yogurt and mustard) 1 Red