Having a meal plan already figured out from start to finish saves me so much time and energy! The great thing about this week is that my list of recipes for your meal plan include Shakeology. A 21 Day Fix meal plan with Shakeology means even less prep work. In a pinch all you need is a a shaker bottle and a scoop and you are ready to go!
Of course, you can use any Fix approved protein powder in place of Shakeology.
Most of these recipes can be prepped relatively easily. Sure, you could make everything the day of, but why not do some simple meal prep and have things ready to go for the whole week? If you need some meal prep tips, I’ve got you covered!
Plan accordingly so that your easy meal can travel with you when necessary. This 21 Day Fix meal plan will help with cravings and it can also help keep those drive through stops to a minimum!
21 Day Fix Shakeology | 21 Day Fix Meal Plan with Shakeology
Don’t forget–you choose your meals from the plan. Expect to eat leftovers for lunch and possibly dinner so don’t plan on making ALL of the food. Pick and choose what works for you. If you can find one recipe that you can eat all week long, that’s even better! The best 21 Day Fix meal plan is the kind that makes your life EASIER.
Each day of this list of meal plan ideas contains a different Shakeology recipe, enjoy!
- Breakfast: Beachbody – Rum Spice 21 Day Fix Shakeology Get your week started off right with a delicious Shakeology recipe!
- Lunch: My Crazy Good Life | 21 Day Fix Burrito Bowl This is a meal that I know my whole family loves. I can whip these up quickly and have leftovers for lunches and dinner a few days during the week.
- Dinner: Simple Clean Fitness | Margherita Pizza Pizza on the 21 Day Fix? You bet! This one is easy and delicious and makes for a great leftover lunch option!
- Snack: Cottage Cheese with Fruit 1 Purple, 1 Red
- Dessert: Mixing in the Kitchen with Michelle | Pumpkin Cheesecake Yup, that’s right. A cheesecake recipe that is 21 Day Fix friendly! Woohoo!
- Snack: 2 Hard Boiled Eggs 1 Red
- Breakfast: My Crazy Good Life | 21 Day Fix Breakfast Bowl Making a breakfast bowl is quick and easy, plus if I’m running late I can throw a lid on it and take it to go.
- Lunch: Finding Motivation Every day | Greek Couscous Salad There’s just something about salad that screams “lunch” to me, so try this one out for a few lunch or dinner options this week.
- Dinner: Confessions of a Fit Foodie | Three Cheese Zucchini Bake Another great recipe that the whole family will devour. If there’s any leftovers you can take them for lunch!
- Snack: Brown Rice Cake with Avocado 1 Yellow, 1 Blue
- Dessert: Beachbody | Thin Mint Shakeology A thin mint Shakeology dessert might be just what you need after a long day!
- Snack: Banana with Almond Butter 1 Purple 1 Tbsp.
- Breakfast: Carrie Elle | Coconut Overnight Oats Overnight oats are a meal prepping dream. You can make them ahead of time and be ready to go for the whole week! Just grab and go on those busy mornings.
- Lunch: Gina’s Realistic Health | Cookies n Cream Smoothie If you find yourself hitting the mid day hump and craving something sweet, this cookies and cream smoothie should do the trick.
- Dinner: My Crazy Good Life | Instant Pot Orange Chicken This Instant Pot orange chicken is delicious, easy, and making Chinese food at home is so much better than take out!
- Snack: Greek Yogurt with Berries 1 Purple 1 Red
- Dessert: Vanessa MC | Pumpkin Pie Bites These are a delicious way to get some sweets without going overboard. I think they’ll disappear faster than you can make them too.
- Snack: 2 Deviled Eggs (yolks smashed with Greek yogurt and mustard) 1 Red
- Breakfast: The Foodie and The Fix | Chai-Cider Protein Shake Starting the day off with a great shot of protein will give you energy, and keep you full and on track until snack and lunch. Add this to your 21 Day Fix meal plan with Shakeology if you like an added boost in the mornings.
- Lunch: Successfully Fit | Turkey Lettuce Wraps These are a great dinner or lunch option. They’re light and delicious while also being easy to whip up.
- Dinner: The Foodie and The Fix | Broccoli Mac & Cheese At some point during the week I’m always craving a cheesy delicious meal option and this one is great to have on hand when that craving pops up.
- Snack: Sweet Potato with Coconut Oil and Cinnamon 1 Yellow 1 Tbsp.
- Dessert: Carrie Elle | 21 Day Fix Chocolate PB Ice Cream You can never be too prepared for an ice cream craving am I right?
- Snack: Tomatoes with Mozzarella and Balsamic 1 Red 1 Blue
- Breakfast: My Crazy Good Life | Instant Pot Frittatas I don’t know about you but frittatas are great any time of day in our home. These are easy to prep ahead of time as well for those busy mornings or afternoons on the go!
- Lunch: Carrie Elle | Kale Blueberry Salad This salad recipe is bright, delicious, and perfect for all of your Summer meal plans.
- Dinner: My Crazy Good Life | Steak Fajitas Zoodles Making steak fajitas with zoodles makes them healthy AND fun. You’ll love it, making zoodles is a hoot!
- Snack: Dried Fruit and Nuts 1 Blue 1 Orange
- Dessert: Confessions of a Fit Foodie | Shamrock Shake A Shamrock shake is not just for St. Patrick’s Day. This one is tasty and will curb those sweets cravings just in time!
- Snack: Pumpkin Seeds and Fruit 1 Purple 1 Orange
- Breakfast: Learning to Love Me | Rootbeer Float If you find yourself craving something sweet as you head into the weekend, this rootbeer float is the perfect addition to your 21 Day Fix meal plan with Shakeology!
- Lunch: Elevate Yourself | Egg and Spinach Salad You can prep these salads ahead of time and take them for lunch all week long. Or just whip one up if you enjoy a constant variety!
- Dinner: My Crazy Good Life | Crock Pot Pork Carnitas Friday nights are busy in our house so I like to have a Crockpot recipe standing by in case I need something that is easy to set and forget.
- Snack: Grapes and Cheese 1 Purple 1 Blue
- Dessert: The Foodie and The Fix | Pumpkin Oat Cookies If you are looking for a great cookie recipe to enjoy this week for desserts or even breakfast, check out these pumpkin oat cookies!
- Snack: Banana with Almond Butter 1 Purple 1 Tbsp.
- Breakfast: Confessions of a Fit Foodie | 21 Day Fix Cinnamon Bun French Toast Cups These are an easy meal prep option that you can eat all week long, plus they’re super tasty and Gluten Free.
- Lunch: Carrie Elle | Peanut Butter Pumpkin Protein Shake Do your weekends end up full, busy, and on the go? If so this great recipe will keep you moving and on track with your meal plan…not to mention it’s tasty!
- Dinner: My Crazy Good Life | 21 Day Fix Tacos (in a bell pepper) These tacos are light on the calories but not on flavor. These might be a new house favorite for you like they are for me!
- Snack: Hummus and Veggie Sticks 1 Green 1 Blue
- Dessert: My Crazy Good Life | Coffee Ice Cream You will be pleasantly surprised by how easy this ice cream really is, so don’t write it off before you try it!
- Snack: Quesadilla 2 Corn Tortillas with Cheese 1 Yellow 1 Blue
What options did you choose to make your 21 Day Fix meal plan with Shakeology? Have you found any new favorites that you’ll be including in your next weekly meal plan?