I know! I know! I already know what you’re going to say, but don’t say it! These baked carrot fries are delicious, and for a french fry lover like myself that’s a BIG statement. Make them in your air fryer or oven, and lightly salt them to satisfy your craving!
Are Carrot Fries Good?
Yes! Think about it–they’re so similar to potatoes! You can get them nice and crispy in the air fryer or oven and sprinkle some salt on them…yum! You’re going to love them.
Instructions for Baked Carrot Fries in Oven or Air Fryer
1. Peel carrots with a vegetable peeler (be careful!), slice into fry-sized pieces.
2. Toss with olive oil and salt to taste.
3. Spread on parchment paper, or just on a baking sheet, or place in the air fryer. If in the air fryer, check every 2-3 minutes and remove when tips are brown.
4. If in oven, bake for 12-25 minutes at 350 degrees until carrots are browned.
I’m dying to know how you like these, so make sure to follow up and let me know! I love how they help to reduce my junk food cravings!
Weight Watchers Points: 2 Blue, Green, and Purple Plan Points per serving
Recipe for Baked Carrot Fries
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 cups carrots peeled and sliced into fries
- Peel carrots and slice to desired thickness.
- Toss with olive oil and salt until evenly coated.
- If baking, pre heat oven to 350º. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly spread the carrots on top of the paper. Bake for 12-25 minutes until the carrots are browned and desired crispness.
- If air frying, pre heat the air fryer to 350º. Add the carrots directly in the basket. Toss periodically (every 2-3 minutes) for even cooking. Remove when the tips begin to brown, or when desired crispness is reached.