If you’re looking for lots of great 21 Day Fix Instant Pot Recipes come on over and join our 21 Day Fix Instant Pot Community!
I’ve shared a lot of Instant Pot and 21 Day Fix recipes with you in the past, recently I’ve also been on a meal planning kick! Today I’ve organized a 21 Day Fix Instant Pot Meal Plan for your enjoyment.
All of these recipes are made in the Instant Pot and they’re all 21 Day Fix friendly so there’s no extra work determining container counts, plus you get the lightening fast cook times of the Instant Pot. You can find my tips for 21 Day Fix Instant Pot meal prep right here.
A 21 Day Fix Instant Pot meal plan is truly the best of both worlds. A healthy, easy to follow meal plan, perfectly suited for the 21 Day Fix, and the Instant Pot gets to show off how fast and easy it handles these delicious meals.
You can even make your snacks in the Instant Pot. Hold on tight, we’re jumping right into this one!
—> Buy the easy to print Instant Pot Cookbook that I created for the 21 Day Fix. It’s updated with new recipes monthly! <—
21 Day Fix Instant Pot Meal Plan
Don’t worry, I’m totally NOT suggesting that you have to eat the same thing for lunch and dinner on this 21 Day Fix Instant Pot meal plan. But I am using universal recipes for those spots this week because there will be SO MUCH food if you cook all of the recipes.
Instead of making all of the recipes for every single day, I’d suggest picking three lunch/dinner recipes and making those for the week. You can use leftovers for your lunches or dinner later in the week. I hate to see food go to waste, so try and plan accordingly if you feel the same.
Same goes for some of these breakfast and dessert options. You really can make two or three and eat for the whole week.
Prepping snacks, desserts, and even breakfast ahead of time is not much work and you can save so much time during the week. See how I use my Instant Pot to do meal prep on Sunday to make all my staples for the week, right here.
- Breakfast: Instant Pot Coconut Yogurt | The Primal Desire If you haven’t used your Instant Pot to make yogurt yet, you have to give it a try!
- Lunch: Balsamic Chicken | Confessions of a Fit Foodie This tasty recipe is great for meal prepping and you won’t believe how easy it is with the Instant Pot.
- Dinner: Instant Pot Orange Chicken | My Crazy Good Life I like to make this orange chicken recipe when I’m craving some Chinese takeout, but it holds up in the fridge really well and works great on salads later in the week.
- Snack: Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes | A Pinch of Healthy Sweet potatoes are one of my favorite filling, sweet, options that don’t require any extra sugar or calories. They are just perfect for a 21 Day Fix Instant Pot meal plan, and so easy to make.
- Dessert: 21 Day Fix Cupcakes | My Crazy Good Life These tasty 21 Day Fix cupcakes are actually made in the Instant Pot, you can make them as mini cakes with some ceramic ramekins too!
- Breakfast: Hard Boiled Eggs and Fruit. Yes, you can make hard boiled eggs in the instant pot..it takes 5 minutes! See the recipe below.
- Lunch: Instant Pot Bruchetta Chicken | Carrie Elle I love chicken recipes that I can reuse in salads later in the week, this one is perfect.
- Dinner: Easy Swedish Meatballs | My Crazy Good Life These easy Swedish meatballs are great for dinner with some veggies on the side but they are also tasty for a snack if you have leftovers.
- Snack: 21 Day Fix Buffalo Chicken Bites | My Crazy Good Life A little spicy, packed with lean protein, and easy to make thanks to the Instant Pot; these Buffalo Chicken Bites will hit the spot when you are craving a snack.
- Dessert: Pressure Cooker Applesauce | Provincial Paleo You can have applesauce for dessert without any muss, fuss, or added ingredients. 1 Cup is 1 Purple container!
If you’re looking for an easy way to print my 21 Day Fix Instant Pot recipes, you can purchase my printable eBook right here.
- Breakfast: Instant Pot | 21 Day Fix | Mini Frittatas | My Crazy Good Life If you don’t like keeping these in the fridge a full week, make one batch now and one on Friday. You can mix up the flavors with whatever fresh veggies you have on hand.
- Lunch: 21 Day Fix Caprese Chicken | Confessions of a Fit Foodie Caprese chicken that you can make in a flash! Delicious for lunch or dinner throughout the week.
- Dinner: Instant Pot Beef Pho | My Crazy Good Life A beef pho recipe that you can make at home with the help of your Instant Pot! It’s packed with flavors and while the ingredients list might seem daunting, it’s totally worth it, the flavors are amazing.
- Snack: Healthier Cracked Out Chicken | My Crazy Good Life This new chicken craze finally reached me so I whipped up a batch that is healthier, 21 Day Fix friendly, AND made with the Instant Pot.
- Dessert: 21 Day Fix Mini Cakes | My Crazy Good Life Making anything with ceramic ramekins in the Instant Pot is perfect for portion control. This recipe is so versatile you can enjoy it with or without the icing.
- Breakfast: Instant Pot Applesauce | Don’t Mess with Mama Making applesauce in the Instant Pot is great since you don’t have to add a lot of extra ingredients! Just use your purple container to count!
- Lunch: Avocado, Quinoa, Mango Salad | Confessions of a Fit Foodie You can use leftover chicken from other recipes this week to make a delicious salad like this one!
- Dinner: Instant Pot Goulash | My Crazy Good Life This is one of my favorite 21 Day Fix Instant Pot meal plan recipes to prep in advance. It holds up well for a week and travels nicely for lunches on the go.
- Snack: Healthy Instant Pot Deviled Eggs | Lisa Hauck After you make those hard boiled eggs you can whip up this 21 Day Fix friendly deviled eggs recipe as well.
- Dessert: Instant Pot Cheesecake | My Crazy Good Life This is a cheesecake you won’t have to feel guilty while eating and the Instant Pot makes it so easy to put together.
- Breakfast: Instant Pot Breakfast Quinoa | Hustle and Heart Fitness This recipe also makes a great snack!
- Lunch: Instant Pot Beef Gyros | My Crazy Good Life If you need something a little different to spice up your meal plan this week, these Instant Pot gyros are the perfect solution.
- Dinner: Burrito Bowls | My Crazy Good Life My whole family loves these burrito bowls. You can top them with your favorite burrito flavors or let everyone make their own.
- Snack: Hard Boiled Eggs | My Crazy Good Life Did you know you can make hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot in just 5 minutes?!?
- Dessert: Instant Pot Brownies | My Crazy Good Life Did you think that your brownie days were over? Even on the 21 Day Fix you can have a tasty brownie for dessert!
- Breakfast: Instant Pot Oatmeal | Shrinking Momster Making oatmeal in the Instant Pot is such an amazing time saver!
- Lunch: Instant Pot Mac and Cheese | Confessions of a Fit Foodie Without Mac and Cheese is there really a point?!? It’s so delicious you won’t realize it’s 21 Day Fix friendly.
- Dinner: Sweet Potato Chili | My Crazy Good Life Another great recipe that you can prep on a Sunday and eat all week. It’s also fast enough in the Instant Pot to whip up for dinner on those busy weeknights!
- Snack: 21 Day Fix Pulled Pork | Confessions of a Fit Foodie This pulled pork recipe is easy to make, perfect for holding off hunger pangs, and of course it’s also delicious for dinner or lunch options.
- Dessert: Easy Paleo Instant Pot Mug Cakes | Woodhaven Place Mug cakes are the perfect solution to overeating sweets. These are simple to make and they’re also Paleo!
- Breakfast: Instant Pot | 21 Day Fix | Mini Frittatas | My Crazy Good Life Making a whole batch of these Instant Pot Frittatas is super easy and you can warm them up throughout the week by throwing them in the microwave or the toaster oven.
- Lunch: Chicken Tortilla Soup | Confessions of a Fit Foodie This soup is perfect for lunch, dinner, leftovers, even a snack. It’s so tasty and easy to make you’ll add it to your permanent meal plan.
- Dinner: Instant Pot Lasagna | My Crazy Good Life Instant Pot lasagna will have the whole family begging for more, it’s delicious, easy to make, and completely 21 Day Fix friendly.
- Snack: Fresh Fruit or Veggies | Sorry, you’re going to get tired of cooked fruit and veggies at some point so I always have fresh on hand to satisfy my cravings for a crunch, even when I’m hooked on using the Instant Pot.
- Dessert: Instant Pot Cheesecake | My Crazy Good Life The whole family will love this recipe. Top with seasonal or fresh fruit of your choice for an added element of deliciousness. You’ll end up using this recipe for more than just a 21 Day Fix Instant Pot meal plan, I know I do!