This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
I’ve shared a lot of Instant Pot and 21 Day Fix recipes with you in the past, and recently I’ve also been on a meal planning kick! Today I’ve organized a 21 Day Fix Instant Pot Meal Plan for you.
All of these recipes are made in the Instant Pot and they’re all 21 Day Fix friendly, so there’s no extra work determining container counts, plus you get the lightning fast cook times in the Instant Pot (once it gets up to pressure, you know that). You can find my tips for 21 Day Fix Instant Pot meal prep right here.
A 21 Day Fix Instant Pot meal plan is truly the best of both worlds. A healthy, easy to follow meal plan, perfectly suited for the 21 Day Fix, and the Instant Pot gets to show off how fast and easy it handles these delicious meals.
21 Day Fix Instant Pot Meal Plan Recipes
Don’t worry, I’m totally NOT suggesting that you have to eat the same thing for lunch and dinner on this 21 Day Fix Instant Pot meal plan. But I am using universal recipes for those spots this week because there will be SO MUCH food if you cook all of the recipes.
Instead of making all of the recipes for every single day, I’d suggest picking three lunch/dinner recipes and making those for the week. You can use leftovers for your lunches or dinner later in the week. I hate to see food go to waste, so try and plan accordingly if you feel the same.
Same goes for some of these breakfast and dessert options. You really can make two or three and eat for the whole week.
Prepping snacks, desserts, and even breakfast ahead of time is not much work and you can save so much time during the week.
- Breakfast: Copycat Starbucks Egg White Bites with Red Pepper and Turkey Bacon People RAVE about these egg bites. You can easily swap out the “toppings” for your favorites, just make sure to recalculate your containers. I have several versions of this recipe, andyou can see all of my Egg Bite Recipes here.
- Lunch: Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups This tasty recipe is great for meal prepping and you won’t believe how easy it is with the air fryer!
- Dinner: Instant Pot Orange Chicken I like to make this orange chicken recipe when I’m craving some Chinese takeout, but it holds up in the fridge really well and works great on salads later in the week.
- Snack: Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip This is hands-down one of my favorite recipes for lunch, dinner, or snack time! You can use this dip as a salad topper, eat it with raw veggies (what I almost always do), add it to a sandwich, or even serve it at a party as an appetizer.
- Dessert: 21 Day Fix Cupcakes These tasty 21 Day Fix cupcakes are actually made in the Instant Pot, you can make them as mini cakes with some ceramic ramekins too!
- Breakfast: Fajita Breakfast Casserole So easy to make, and a great way to start your day with veggies!
- Lunch: Drunken Noodles A healthy version of the Thai dish we all love. This can be made spicy or not, and I love adding extra veggies to it!
- Dinner: Easy Swedish Meatballs These easy Swedish meatballs are great for dinner with some veggies on the side but they are also tasty for a snack if you have leftovers.
- Snack: Buffalo Chicken Bites A little spicy, packed with lean protein, and easy to make thanks to the Instant Pot; these Buffalo Chicken Bites will hit the spot when you are craving a snack.
- Dessert: Pressure Cooker Applesauce You can have applesauce for dessert without any muss, fuss, or added ingredients. 1 Cup is 1 Purple container!
- Breakfast: Mini Frittatas If you don’t like keeping these in the fridge a full week, make one batch now and one on Friday. You can mix up the flavors with whatever fresh veggies you have on hand.
- Lunch: Southwest Egg Roll in a Bowl I love how quick this meal comes together! Delicious for lunch or dinner throughout the week.
- Dinner: Tuscan Chicken Pasta This Italian inspired Tuscan Chicken Pasta is so easy to make, and it’s quickly becoming one of the more popular recipes on my site! It’s hearty and filling, and has large portions!
- Snack: Healthy Crack Chicken This new chicken craze finally reached me so I whipped up a batch that is healthier, 21 Day Fix friendly, AND made with the Instant Pot. I like to serve it as a dip with raw veggies.
- Breakfast: Amish Baked Oatmeal You can use rolled oats, Coach’s Oats, and even quinoa for this recipe!
- Lunch: Macaroni and Cheese SO delicious to freeze for later, too!
- Dinner: Goulash (also called American Chop Suey) This is one of my favorite 21 Day Fix Instant Pot meal plan recipes to prep in advance. It holds up well for a week and travels nicely for lunches on the go.
- Snack: Hard Boiled Eggs I love eating these as snacks because they’re so easy to grab and go! Everyone’s pot seems to be a little different with hard boiled eggs, so start with 4-5 minutes and adjust your cook time according to your preferences.
- Dessert: Instant Pot Cheesecake This is a cheesecake you won’t have to feel guilty while eating and the Instant Pot makes it so easy to put together.
- Breakfast: Instant Pot Yogurt Super easy to make but requires an 8 hour set up. Directions in the post for adding flavor or natural sweetener, or leave plain and add fruit! This recipe also makes a great snack!
- Lunch: Beef Gyros If you need something a little different to spice up your meal plan this week, these Instant Pot gyros are the perfect solution.
- Dinner: Burrito Bowls My whole family loves these burrito bowls. You can top them with your favorite burrito flavors or let everyone make their own. I love that this recipe uses frozen chicken, dry rice, and dry beans!
- Snack: Hard Boiled Eggs
- Dessert: Brownies Did you think that your brownie days were over? Even on the 21 Day Fix you can have a tasty brownie for dessert!
- Breakfast: Blueberry Lemon Zest Steel Cut Oats Making oatmeal in the Instant Pot is such an amazing time saver! It’s easy to swap these ingredients out with others if you prefer.
- Lunch: Philly Cheesesteak Pasta Quick, easy, and so family friendly. It’s so delicious you won’t realize it’s 21 Day Fix friendly.
- Dinner: Sweet Potato Chili or White Chicken Chili More great recipes that you can prep on a Sunday and eat all week. These are also fast enough in the Instant Pot to whip up for dinner on those busy weeknights!
- Snack: Coconut Lime Bites This is one of my favorite orange container recipes!
- Dessert: Fudgy Espresso Brownies Enough said ;)
- Breakfast: Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Making a whole batch of these Instant Pot oatmeal cups is super easy and you can warm them up throughout the week by throwing them in the microwave.
- Lunch: Rotisserie Chicken Soup This soup is perfect for lunch, dinner, leftovers, even a snack. It’s so tasty and easy to make you’ll add it to your permanent meal plan.
- Dinner: Instant Pot Lasagna Instant Pot lasagna will have the whole family begging for more, it’s delicious, easy to make, and completely 21 Day Fix friendly.
- Snack: Fresh Fruit or Veggies | Sorry, you’re going to get tired of cooked fruit and veggies at some point so I always have fresh on hand to satisfy my cravings for a crunch, even when I’m hooked on using the Instant Pot.
- Dessert: Cheesecake The whole family will love this recipe. Top with seasonal or fresh fruit of your choice for an added element of deliciousness. You’ll end up using this recipe for more than just a 21 Day Fix Instant Pot meal plan, I know I do!