By now you probably know how much I love the Instant Pot. It’s versatile, you can even BAKE with it; today I’ll show you how to make tasty 21 Day Fix cupcakes with the Instant Pot. These Instant Pot cupcakes are a delicious and healthy alternative to regular cupcakes. They’re also gluten free.
Making anything in the Instant Pot means the process will be quicker and more efficient than other methods. You can even follow this simple chart to adjust for altitude changes!
What I love about these 21 Day Fix cupcakes is that they’re not dry. You can easily enjoy them without frosting, as well. A somewhat hidden talent of the Instant Pot is its ability to keep things moist while still cooking them quickly and thoroughly.
Instant Pot Cupcakes | 21 Day Fix Cupcakes
These Instant Pot cupcakes are so delicious you won’t even believe that they’re also 21 Day Fix cupcakes. One recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth without blowing the healthy eating progress you make? Perfection!
You can find these adorable silicone cupcake molds right here!
21 Day Fix Cupcakes Directions:
- In a large bowl mix together the cupcake ingredients.
4. Close the lid and turn the pressure valve to sealing. Cook on high pressure using manual setting for 25 minutes. Let the pressure naturally release when done. Remove the cupcakes and let them cool. If any condensation built up on the cupcakes just use a towel to dab it off.
5. While the cupcakes are cooking, mix together your frosting. You can either spread the frosting on, or pipe it.
Serves: 6 cupcakes or 3 ramekins
1 Cupcake = 1 Yellow Treat Swap for the 21 Day Fix
Weight Watchers | 1 Cupcake (Recipes Makes 6) | 8 Smart Points
Just like with these Instant Pot brownies, you’ll love being able to have something tasty and delicious while also staying within the limits of the 21 Day Fix program. If you’re not Instant Pot savvy just yet, check out this post all about them!
Instant Pot | 21 Day Fix Cupcakes
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 mashed ripe banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 almond or soy milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- In a large bowl mix together the cupcake ingredients. Pour the batter into a silicone cupcake liners, fill the liners 3/4 of the way full. You can also use ramikins or small glass jars to make mini cakes. Cover with foil.
- Add 1 1/2 cups water to the bottom of the Instant Pot. Insert the trivet or a silicone steaming basket. Carefully place the cupcakes on the trivet.
- Close the lid and turn the pressure valve to sealing. Cook on high pressure using manual setting for 25 minutes. Let the pressure naturally release when done. Remove the cupcakes and let them cool. If any condensation built up on the cupcakes just use a towel to dab it off.
- While the cupcakes are cooking mix together your frosting. You can either spread the frosting on, or pipe it.
*nutrition calculations are approximate