The 21 Day Fix is more than just a weight loss plan. It will help you lose weight and get in shape, of course, that’s the idea. But more than that it’s about teaching portion control and living a healthy lifestyle. I love the 21 Day Fix but finding options that make the entire family happy can be tough with picky eaters in the house. This 21 Day Fix family meal plan will make life SO much easier!
Now, it’s possible to make one 21 Day Fix family meal and enjoy it together. No more balancing your diet against the diets of everyone else in the house.
By making the 21 Day Fix a permanent lifestyle change for myself, I have the perfect opportunity to feed my family healthy, balanced meals. I can spend less time worrying and planning and more time enjoying our dinner time conversations.
21 Day Fix Family Friendly Meal Plan
Even for a family this is a lot of food. The 21 Day Fix family friendly recipes meal plan is designed to work by making your life easier. Don’t overwhelm yourself and try to make (or eat) all of this food! There are five days listed here but you will have plenty of leftovers to enjoy on the weekends.
Plan accordingly and you can probably use this particular 21 Day Fix family meal plan for two weeks or more!
- Breakfast: Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Cups Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Starting the day with something that has lasting energy is a must in our house!
- Lunch: Beef Gyros Gyros make a great and unique lunch recipe. You can make them the night before and pack them for lunches or save them for a weekend lunch! They’re easy to customize and build which makes them a great option for a 21 Day Fix family meal plan.
- Dinner: Cilantro Lime Chicken Drumsticks My family is all about the drumsticks. They’re easy and fun to eat and with the Instant Pot, this recipe is done in a snap!
- Snack: Hard Boiled Eggs I like to make a batch of hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot because it takes just 5 minutes. Everyone can snack with ease once they’re done!
- Dessert: Instant Pot Lava Cake Of course cake is an option on the 21 Day Fix! You just have to know how to make it…this recipe is delicious and the whole family will devour these lava cakes.
- Breakfast: Instant Pot Frittatas You can whip up a batch of these with the fillings everyone in your family loves. A good 21 Day Fix meal plan is all about flexibility!
- Lunch: Healthier Crack Chicken I love knowing that I can whip up a batch of this cracked out chicken for snacks or lunches throughout the week. Everyone gets something they enjoy and I know it’s better for them! Chicken breasts transform into something ridiculously kid friendly…okay and adult friendly too ;)
- Dinner: Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese Who doesn’t love Mac and cheese!?! This particular version is fast, healthy, and a family favorite.
- Snack: Fresh Fruit is a key staple for our home. I keep everyone’s favorite items on hand so that they have fresh, healthy options for snacking. This is a great way to add a little sweetness without extra fat and sugar.
- Dessert: Instant Pot Brownies These are brownies that kids will love, the whole family will enjoy them without all the extra fat and calories!
- Breakfast: Egg Muffin Cups Making one batch of egg muffin cups means I have an easy breakfast on hand that the whole family will love. I make two different varieties depending on who wants what and then they reheat well for the whole week, I can even freeze them for use later in the month.
- Lunch: Burrito Bowls If you haven’t tried this recipe yet, give it a shot! Everyone in my family likes to build their own burrito bowls which makes this a staple for any 21 Day Fix family meal plan in our house!
- Dinner: Sweet Potato Crab Cakes I love making lighter, healthier versions of my favorite recipes for this 21 Day Fix family meal plan. Everyone loves these crab cakes and I love that they’re not packed with fat and unnecessary processed ingredients.
- Snack: Easy Homemade Salsa Easy salsa goes great with chips, veggies, or even cloud bread. I can make a batch at the beginning of the week and everyone can snack healthy all week long!
- Dessert: Instant Pot Cupcakes Learning how to bake with my Instant Pot was so much fun…the family is not complaining about it either!
- Breakfast: Simple Banana Pancakes Did you know that you can make pancakes with just 2 simple ingredients?! These are easy and everyone can top them with their favorite flavors!
- Lunch: 21 Day Fix Orange Chicken We all enjoy the tastes and flavors of Chinese takeout but it’s not very healthy. Lighten up your favorite recipes like this 21 Day Fix Orange Chicken!
- Dinner: 21 Day Fix Lasagna We LOVE lasagna. This recipe is simple and delicious and it means we can all enjoy a delicious, sit down, type meal together after a long day!
- Snack: Apple Cookie Snacks Another protein packed snack that is also sweet and fun. These apple cookie snacks are great for after school and work as well!
- Dessert: Instant Pot Cheesecake Making a healthy cheesecake is easier than you might think. If your family loves the sweets you should try this quick and easy recipe!
- Breakfast: 21 Day Fix French Toast French toast doesn’t have to be complicated or overly packed with fat and calories. Give this version a try, I’ll bet your family loves it as much as mine does!
- Lunch: Swedish Meatballs I like to have things like this on hand for lunches. They’re portable and they reheat well. The kids like them as is or on a roll!
- Dinner: Instant Pot Goulash Sure, it might sound odd, but this dish is perfect for those busy weeknights. It reheats really well so it’s great for meal prep!
- Snack: Buffalo Chicken Bites My body needs a protein packed snack. I can serve these up knowing they’ll enjoy their favorite flavors without the deep fried skin!
- Dessert: 21 Day Fix Dole Whip This might be a flavor from my past but the whole family loves this tasty, creamy, sweet dessert!