Each donut counts as a treat swap on the 21 Day Fix.
Healthy Donut Recipe | A Blender Recipe
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg or ginger
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Oil the insides of your donut pan really well with olive oil spray.
- Place the egg, coconut milk, pumpkin, maple, coconut oil, and vanilla in a blender. Blend until frothy (about 15 seconds).
- Add dry ingredients and blend on low for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Spoon the batter into the pan, filling each cavity 2/3 of the way full. Bake 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Before removing, run a knife around the edges of each donut to loosen from the pan. Lift gently to keep the donut from falling apart. Very lightly spray the donuts with olive oil and sprinkle with a mixture of cinnamon and coconut crystals.
- Let cool on a baking rack until fully cool or just slightly warm. Best stored in the refrigerator.
*nutrition calculations are approximate