How to make flour free pancakes
Wait until you see how easy these are! I love making breakfast recipes in my blender because I can just dump, blend, pour, and go. It’s less clean up, it’s less work for me, and everything comes out perfectly mixed. No lumps here!
You could also use a food processor for this recipe–the key to beautiful pancakes is to get your batter to be nice and smooth. If it’s not, your pancakes will still taste delicious–they’ll just look a little lumpy because of the oatmeal and cottage cheese.
Are these 21 Day Fix Pancakes?
Counts for Weight Watchers Pancakes:
Ingredients in these gluten free pancakes:
How to make flour free pancakes:
Flour Free Pancakes
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese 1%, or substitute 1 banana
- 3/4 cup oatmeal uncooked gluten-free old fashioned
- Lightly coat a nonstick skillet or griddle with cooking spray; place over medium heat or heat a waffle maker.
- In a blender, combine oats, eggs, cottage cheese (or banana), vanilla, olive oil, and cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
- Pour batter, about ¼ cup at a time, onto hot skillet.
- Cook pancakes until bubbly on top and dry around edges, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook on other side approx. 2 minutes.
- For waffles, cook approximately 4 to 5 minutes depending on heat of waffle maker.
*nutrition calculations are approximate