This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
These summer meal plan recipes won’t heat up your house a ton, and are full of healthy and lighter ingredients that won’t make you feel super full.
Summer is a great time to meal plan. I love taking advantage of the cool mornings and evenings to prep food for meals to eat when it’s too warm to cook.
I have to admit there are times when I want to be a bit lazy with my meal prep and this simple week of meals is perfect.
Easy Summer Meal Plan Recipes
Here’s how it works–you choose your meals from each section based on what type of food you prefer.
When I meal plan, I try to to eat leftovers for lunch and possibly dinner so don’t plan on making ALL of the food. Pick and choose what works for you. If you can find one recipe that you can eat all week long, that’s even better!
If you’re looking for a plan where all of your meals are laid out for you throughout the day and week, I’d recommend peeking at these Easy No Recipe Meal Plans:
- 1200-1500 calories per day
- 1500-1799 calories per day
- 1800-2099 calories per day
- 2100-2399 calories per day
- 2300-2499 calories per day
- 2500-2800 calories per day
- Snack: Banana Roll Up: 1/2 Banana with Peanut Butter on a Whole Grain Tortilla
- Snack: 2 Hard Boiled Eggs with a small apple
- Snack: Apple with peanut butter
- Snack: Cottage Cheese topped with Fruit 1 Red and 1 Purple
- Snack: Whole grain crackers and cheese
- Snack: Celery with Nut Butter
- Snack: Apples and Nut Butter
Looking for more?