When the weather gets nice (or when it’s really bad) the last thing I want to do is spend a ton of time trying to make healthy recipes that the whole family will love. This chicken salad recipe is a great choice for lunches, dinner on the go, and snacking in-between!
I love it because it is 21 Day Fix friendly, healthy, and delicious. It fits right into my meal prep plans thanks to this delicious Crockpot chicken recipe.
Healthy Chicken Salad
If you are looking for a healthy chicken salad recipe this is it! It’s also a great 21 Day Fix chicken salad recipe. Here’s how the recipe breaks down in terms of containers:
Entire Recipe: 2 1/2R, 2P, 3 tsp, 2G, 1 B
Per Serving (Makes 2 Servings): 1 1/4R, 1P, 1.5 tsp, 1G, 1/2B
How to Make Chicken Salad
1.Blend yogurt, mayo and pepper.
2.Stir in chicken, grapes, apple, and nuts.
3.Spoon onto a large leaf of lettuce.
Quick and easy recipes are my favorite. This one is pretty easy thanks to the recipe I shared before that lets you cook an entire chicken in the Crockpot. Once that chicken is shredded it’s perfect for recipes just like this!
More Recipes Like This Chicken Salad Using Crockpot Chicken
Good news! There’s plenty more where that came from ;) Here are some other great recipes that I think you’ll enjoy. Give them a try and let me know what you think!
- Rotisserie Chicken Soup with Salsa
- Crockpot Chicken for Meal Prep
- Enchilada Bake | 21 Day Fix Enchilada Recipe
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Chicken Salad Recipe
Healthy Chicken Salad Using Crockpot Chicken
- 1 1/2 C chicken cooked and chopped
- ½ cup seedless red grapes halved and chilled
- ½ cup seedless green grapes halved and chilled
- 1 small apple cored and diced
- ½ cup yogurt plain
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp olive oil mayo
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6 romaine or green tip lettuce leaves
- 10 pecans or 8 walnuts, chopped
- Blend yogurt, mayo and pepper.
- Stir in chicken, grapes, apple, and nuts.
- Spoon onto a large leaf of lettuce.