With a 21 Day Fix low carb meal plan you can easily find low carb meals to fit into your day. While the 21 Day Fix is not a low carb plan, you might be looking for 21 day fix low carb meals if you want to “save” your yellow carb containers for a certain time of the day!
This is a full week of meals, snacks, and desserts that are all focused on limiting carbs. When you’re focusing on not eating more carbs than necessary (or allowed on the 21 Day Fix), these 21 Day Fix Low Carb Meals help you stay on track! Make sure you remember that there will be leftovers–don’t make too much!
An easy way to meal prep is to choose a few snacks that you know you will love and prep enough for the whole week ahead of time. Same goes for lunches–you can plan on taking leftovers from dinner to make those busy, on-the-go days a lot easier.
21 Day Fix Low Carb Meal Plan Ideas
Desserts are tough on a low carb plan! The best thing you can do for sweets in this situation is go for the low carb fruits. They’ll give you a little natural sweetness without packing on a whole bunch of carbs. Don’t worry, the deliciousness of all the other recipes in your day will drown out those dessert sorrows.
Don’t forget that you can work in some Shakeology recipes as well, if you’d like. Chocolate Shakeology is pretty versatile and curbs a craving when needed.
- Breakfast: Instant Pot Frittatas I don’t know about you but frittatas are great any time of day in our home. These are easy to prep ahead of time as well for those busy mornings or afternoons on the go!
- Lunch: Spaghetti Squash Taco Boats Not only is this easy to make, it’s also delicious and low carb. It’s perfect for making to take for lunch all week too…if you can keep it around that long!
- Dinner: Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Lasagna that is fixed and low carb?!? It’s just like heaven. This one is easy and delicious and makes for a great leftover lunch option!
- Snack: Hummus and Celery Sticks – 1 Green, 1 Blue
- Dessert: Watermelon – 1 Purple
- Snack: 2 Hard Boiled Eggs 1 Red
- Breakfast: 21 Day Fix Egg Muffin Cups | My Crazy Good Life: These are so easy to make and you can prep them for the whole week! They’re perfect for a 21 Day Fix low carb meal plan.
- Lunch: Shrimp with Zoodles | Confessions of a Fit Foodie: These shrimp will give you an extra protein boost for your afternoon activities! Perfect for those Monday slumps.
- Dinner: Baked Asian Tilapia Stir Fry | The Foodie and The Fix: Fish is packed full of great nutrients and vitamins and of course, it’s low in carbs which is perfect for this meal plan!
- Snack: Celery Sticks with Nut Butter – 1 Tbsp 1 Green
- Dessert: Strawberries – 1 Purple
- Snack: Turkey Deli Meat Cucumber Roll Ups – 1 Green, 1 Red
- Breakfast: Cheesy Spinach, Ham & Egg Cups | The Foodie and the Fix: These quick and easy breakfast cups will be perfect for those busy mornings when you need something quick and easy that will suit everyone at once.
- Lunch: Carrie Elle | Kale Blueberry Salad This salad recipe is bright, delicious, and perfect for all of your Summer meal plans.
- Dinner: Confessions of a Fit Foodie | Jumbo Crab Cakes: Yes, these have breadcrumbs. BUT, I save them for the days when I’m struggling–when I am getting a headache and feel like my body needs a grain. These crab cakes are delicious!
- Snack: Greek Yogurt with Berries – 1 Purple, 1 Red
- Dessert: Banana with Almond Butter – 1 Purple, 1 Tbsp
- Snack: Tomatoes with Balsamic – 1 Green
- Breakfast: Crustless Zucchini Quiche | Confessions of a Fit Foodie: You can’t go wrong with eggs for breakfast. They’re super low carb and packed with protein. This zucchini quiche is great for meal prepping purposes and it’s delicious!
- Lunch: Rainbow Veggie Kebabs | Carrie Elle: Who doesn’t love a rainbow you can eat!? This is a fun way to get more veggies into your meal plan!
- Dinner: Steak Fajita Zoodles | My Crazy Good Life: You’ll love it, making zoodles is a hoot! Zoodles are awesome for a 21 Day Fix low carb meal plan. Replace all of your noodles with zoodles, I love when they’re cut into thin strips.
- Snack: 2 Deviled Eggs (yolks smashed with Greek yogurt and mustard) 1 Red
- Dessert: Carrie Elle | 21 Day Fix Chocolate PB Ice Cream The days and nights are getting warmer, it’s time to have some great ice cream recipes on hand!
- Snack: 21 Day Fix Homeamde Salsa Verde | The Foodie and the Fix :This salsa verde recipe is great for snacking and it tastes so fresh! You can pair this with veggies for dipping and scooping without the added carbs of chips!
- Breakfast: Cloud Bread Egg Sandwich | My Crazy Good Life: Whip up a batch of this cloud bread and you can make an egg sandwich with all your favorite items without losing the low carb points!
- Lunch: Basil, Tomato, Spinach Zoodles | Confession of a Fit Foodie: This is the perfect zoodles recipe to prep and take with for lunch! The whole family would love and you already know how much fun it is to make zoodles!
- Dinner: My Crazy Good Life | 21 Day Fix Tacos (in a bell pepper) These tacos are light on the calories but not on flavor. I don’t even miss making taco’s with shells anymore, these are that good.
- Snack: Dried Fruit and Nuts 1 Blue 1 Orange
- Dessert: Strawberry Banana Dairy Free Ice Cream | Best of Life Magazine: 21 Day Fix friendly, No Yellows, AND Diary Free? It’s covering all the best options without including any of the bad stuff!
- Snack: Pumpkin Seeds and Fruit 1 Purple 1 Orange
- Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs with Chopped Veggies – 1 Red, 1 Green Simple, easy, and you are ready to go. I’ve been known to chop all my veggies beforehand and have them portioned out so I can easily throw them in a pan with my eggs and be out the door in no time.
- Lunch: Mini Bell Pepper Nachos | Confessions of a Fit Foodie: Who says you can’t have nachos for lunch? Not me!
- Dinner: Zoodles and Turkey Meat Sauce | Classy Clutter: (1/2 Recipe: 3G, 2R) That’s right, you could eat HALF of this whole recipe for dinner most days! Perfect for cutting carbs and still filling up at dinner time.
- Snack: Grapes and Cheese 1 Purple 1 Blue
- Dessert: Southwestern Watermelon and Jicama Salad | Mom Endeavors: (1C = 1 purple) Watermelon is a great for a 21 Day Fix low carb meal plan because it’s just that, low carb. It still packs a sweet punch in case those cravings strike!
- Snack: Lemonade Popsicles from Beachbody Blog: A frozen treat to cool you off and give you a sweet little boost to finish off your day!
- Breakfast: 2 eggs over easy with fresh salsa – 1 Red, 1 Green This is another great spot to work in a slice of cloud bread. Don’t be afraid to make a whole batch and use it throughout the week!
- Lunch: 21 Day Fix Jerk Chicken with Mango Salsa | The Foodie and the Fix: This is a great recipe for eating once and then using for leftovers. You can make some delicious salads from this leftover jerk chicken!
- Dinner: Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Balsamic Sauce | Confessions of a Fit Foodie: This is a great recipe for Saturday or Sunday night. Having company? Fear not, you can serve a delicious meal without going overload on carbs or breaking from your 21 Day Fix plan.
- Snack: Raspberry Banana Ice Cream from Beachbody Blog: I’m not going to lie, this will not be the first or the last time I suggest eating ice cream twice in one day. Sometimes you just NEED those extra ice cream recipes on hand. If you’re having a tough day on the low carb plan, banana ice cream is a way to get that craving satisfied without slipping too much.
- Dessert: My Crazy Good Life | Coffee Ice Cream You will be pleasantly surprised by how easy this ice cream really is, so don’t write it off before you try it!
- Snack: Cloud Bread with nut butter and strawberry slices | You can spice up your normal fruit and nut butter routine with some super low carb cloud bread! When you set up your 21 Day Fix low carb meal plan you will want something like cloud bread to substitute when those carb cravings hit!
Is the 21 Day Fix low carb?
No, the 21 Day Fix is a macro based program that includes whole grain and slow burning carbs. The 21 Day Fix nutritional program doesn’t focus on eliminating any one food group like carbs, fat, etc. Instead it focuses on making whole food choices and portions a priority.
When should I use this low carb meal plan?
This low carb meal plan is a great resource if you need recipes on hand that you can enjoy if you’ve already eaten your allotted carbs for the day or if you want to save them for later in the day and need some suggestions and recipes for low carb breakfast and lunches.
Is the 21 Day Fix keto?
Nope. The 21 Day Fix program is not going to be keto friendly. The 21 Day Fix program is macro based and includes moderate slow burning carbs in the food groups and choices that it allows.
There are some recipes that are both keto and 21 Day Fix friendly but that doesn’t necessarily mean the program as a whole will work for keto!
What are the best 21 Day Fix carbs?
For 21 Day Fix carbs are in yellow containers. The yellow container food list will give you the best idea of what you can eat as carbs–stay at the top of the food list for the healthiest foods!
Is this a 21 Day Fix low carb diet plan?
This particular set of meal plan recipes is low carb, but the 21 Day Fix is not a low carb diet plan. Carbs are part of the diet and like everything else on 21 Day Fix they are portioned out to suit your needs and the demands of the program.
How many carbs are in Shakeology?
Shakeology is a big part of the 21 Day Fix world so you might be wondering if it’s a good low carb option. There are 17 grams of total carbohydrates in each serving of Shakeology. I would say it’s “allowed” on keto but it’s not necessarily a super low carb option.
Shakeology is a good low carb option if it’s where you want to spend your carbs. It’s a superfood shake that is going to do good stuff for your body so in terms of carbs it’s not a bad place to enjoy them.