With a 21 Day Fix low carb meal plan you can focus on two types of healthy eating. If you are avoiding carbs and rocking 21 Day Fix this one is for you! Limiting carbs is it’s own form of healthy eating plan / diet. Now you can focus on both the 21 Day Fix and a low carb lifestyle without doing a bunch of extra work.
This is a full week of meals, snacks, and desserts that are all focused on limiting carbs. With a 21 Day Fix Low Carb Meal Plan on your side you’ll be seeing results in no time. Make sure you remember that there will be leftovers!
Don’t plan on making all of these meals. Pick out a few that seem like they would work best for you and go from there. An easy way to meal prep is to choose a few snacks that you know you will love and prep enough for the whole week ahead of time. Same goes for lunches only you can plan on taking leftovers from dinner to make those busy, on the go days a lot easier.
21 Day Fix Low Carb Meal Plan
Desserts are tough on a low carb plan. The best thing you can do for sweets in this situation is go for the low carb fruits! They’ll give you a little natural sweetness without packing on a whole bunch of processed carbs. Don’t worry, the deliciousness of all the other recipes in your day will drown out those dessert sorrows. Don’t forget you can work in some Shakeology recipes as well. Chocolate Shakeology is pretty versatile and curbs a craving when needed.
- Breakfast: My Crazy Good Life | Instant Pot Frittatas I don’t know about you but frittatas are great any time of day in our home. These are easy to prep ahead of time as well for those busy mornings or afternoons on the go!
- Lunch: Chicken Califlower Fried Rice | Emily J. Goodman: Not only is this easy to make, it’s also delicious and low carb. It’s perfect for making to take for lunch all week too…if you can keep it around that long!
- Dinner: Spaghetti Squash Lasagna | Confessions of a Fit Foodie: Lasagna that is fixed and low carb?!? It’s just like heaven. This one is easy and delicious and makes for a great leftover lunch option!
- Snack: Hummus and Celery Sticks – 1 Green, 1 Blue
- Dessert: Watermelon – 1 Purple
- Snack: 2 Hard Boiled Eggs 1 Red
- Breakfast: 21 Day Fix Egg Muffin Cups | My Crazy Good Life: These are so easy to make and you can prep them for the whole week! They’re perfect for a 21 Day Fix low carb meal plan.
- Lunch: Shrimp with Zoodles | Confessions of a Fit Foodie: These shrimp will give you an extra protein boost for your afternoon activities! Perfect for those Monday slumps.
- Dinner: Baked Asian Tilapia Stir Fry | The Foodie and The Fix: Fish is packed full of great nutrients and vitamins and of course, it’s low in carbs which is perfect for this meal plan!
- Snack: Celery Sticks with Nut Butter – 1 Tbsp 1 Green
- Dessert: Strawberries – 1 Purple
- Snack: Turkey Deli Meat Cucumber Roll Ups – 1 Green, 1 Red
- Breakfast: Cheesy Spinach, Ham & Egg Cups | The Foodie and the Fix: These quick and easy breakfast cups will be perfect for those busy mornings when you need something quick and easy that will suit everyone at once.
- Lunch: Carrie Elle | Kale Blueberry Salad This salad recipe is bright, delicious, and perfect for all of your Summer meal plans.
- Dinner: Confessions of a Fit Foodie | Jumbo Crab Cakes: Yes, these have breadcrumbs. BUT, I save them for the days when I’m struggling–when I am getting a headache and feel like my body needs a grain. These crab cakes are delicious!
- Snack: Greek Yogurt with Berries – 1 Purple, 1 Red
- Dessert: Banana with Almond Butter – 1 Purple, 1 Tbsp
- Snack: Tomatoes with Balsamic – 1 Green
- Breakfast: Crustless Zucchini Quiche | Confessions of a Fit Foodie: You can’t go wrong with eggs for breakfast. They’re super low carb and packed with protein. This zucchini quiche is great for meal prepping purposes and it’s delicious!
- Lunch: Rainbow Veggie Kebabs | Carrie Elle: Who doesn’t love a rainbow you can eat!? This is a fun way to get more veggies into your meal plan!
- Dinner: Steak Fajita Zoodles | My Crazy Good Life: You’ll love it, making zoodles is a hoot! Zoodles are awesome for a 21 Day Fix low carb meal plan. Replace all of your noodles with zoodles, I love when they’re cut into thin strips.
- Snack: 2 Deviled Eggs (yolks smashed with Greek yogurt and mustard) 1 Red
- Dessert: Carrie Elle | 21 Day Fix Chocolate PB Ice Cream The days and nights are getting warmer, it’s time to have some great ice cream recipes on hand!
- Snack: 21 Day Fix Homeamde Salsa Verde | The Foodie and the Fix :This salsa verde recipe is great for snacking and it tastes so fresh! You can pair this with veggies for dipping and scooping without the added carbs of chips!
- Breakfast: Cloud Bread Egg Sandwich | My Crazy Good Life: Whip up a batch of this cloud bread and you can make an egg sandwich with all your favorite items without losing the low carb points!
- Lunch: Basil, Tomato, Spinach Zoodles | Confession of a Fit Foodie: This is the perfect zoodles recipe to prep and take with for lunch! The whole family would love and you already know how much fun it is to make zoodles!
- Dinner: My Crazy Good Life | 21 Day Fix Tacos (in a bell pepper) These tacos are light on the calories but not on flavor. I don’t even miss making taco’s with shells anymore, these are that good.
- Snack: Dried Fruit and Nuts 1 Blue 1 Orange
- Dessert: Strawberry Banana Dairy Free Ice Cream | Best of Life Magazine: 21 Day Fix friendly, No Yellows, AND Diary Free? It’s covering all the best options without including any of the bad stuff!
- Snack: Pumpkin Seeds and Fruit 1 Purple 1 Orange
- Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs with Chopped Veggies – 1 Red, 1 Green Simple, easy, and you are ready to go. I’ve been known to chop all my veggies beforehand and have them portioned out so I can easily throw them in a pan with my eggs and be out the door in no time.
- Lunch: Mini Bell Pepper Nachos | Confessions of a Fit Foodie: Who says you can’t have nachos for lunch? Not me!
- Dinner: Zoodles and Turkey Meat Sauce | Classy Clutter: (1/2 Recipe: 3G, 2R) That’s right, you could eat HALF of this whole recipe for dinner most days! Perfect for cutting carbs and still filling up at dinner time.
- Snack: Grapes and Cheese 1 Purple 1 Blue
- Dessert: Southwestern Watermelon and Jicama Salad | Mom Endeavors: (1C = 1 purple) Watermelon is a great for a 21 Day Fix low carb meal plan because it’s just that, low carb. It still packs a sweet punch in case those cravings strike!
- Snack: Lemonade Popsicles from Beachbody Blog: A frozen treat to cool you off and give you a sweet little boost to finish off your day!
- Breakfast: 2 eggs over easy with fresh salsa – 1 Red, 1 Green This is another great spot to work in a slice of cloud bread. Don’t be afraid to make a whole batch and use it throughout the week!
- Lunch: 21 Day Fix Jerk Chicken with Mango Salsa | The Foodie and the Fix: This is a great recipe for eating once and then using for leftovers. You can make some delicious salads from this leftover jerk chicken!
- Dinner: Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Balsamic Sauce | Confessions of a Fit Foodie: This is a great recipe for Saturday or Sunday night. Having company? Fear not, you can serve a delicious meal without going overload on carbs or breaking from your 21 Day Fix plan.
- Snack: Raspberry Banana Ice Cream from Beachbody Blog: I’m not going to lie, this will not be the first or the last time I suggest eating ice cream twice in one day. Sometimes you just NEED those extra ice cream recipes on hand. If you’re having a tough day on the low carb plan, banana ice cream is a way to get that craving satisfied without slipping too much.
- Dessert: My Crazy Good Life | Coffee Ice Cream You will be pleasantly surprised by how easy this ice cream really is, so don’t write it off before you try it!
- Snack: Cloud Bread with nut butter and strawberry slices | You can spice up your normal fruit and nut butter routine with some super low carb cloud bread! When you set up your 21 Day Fix low carb meal plan you will want something like cloud bread to substitute when those carb cravings hit!