There aren’t many diet plans that include appetizers or cocktails in any form. Those parts of the meal are usually seen as extra and a fast way to take yourself right out of your diet. These 21 Day Fix appetizers will keep you on track this holiday season!
The 21 Day Fix diet plan allows you to enjoy those appetizers, toss back those drinks, and never give second thought to your diet.
The 21 Day Fix is not about suffering through it, instead, it’s about enjoying yourself responsibly. If you want that appetizer you can have it, just make sure it’s not going overboard. If you want that cocktail, drink it, just do so responsibly.
- Coconut Margarita
- Peach Margarita
- Watermelon Margarita
- Boozy Pumpkin Spice Simple Syrup | The Foodie and The Fix
- Nor-Cal Skinny Margarita | My Crazy Good Life
- Mango Pineapple Margarita
- 21 Day Fix Daiquiri | Low Carb High Party
- Low Calorie Pina Colada
- Low-Cal Cranberry Margarita | My Crazy Good Life
- Roasted Corn and Black Bean Salad | Confessions of a Fit Foodie
- Sweet Potato Crab Cakes | My Crazy Good Life
- Mini Pear, Pecan, and Goat Cheese Appetizers | The Foodie and the Fix
- Mini Zucchini Pizzas | Confessions of a Fit Foodie
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip | My Crazy Good Life
- Cauliflower Poppers | Jo Cooks
- Home Baked Tortilla Chips | Simply Anchored
- Holiday Bruschetta| Confessions of a Fit Foodie
- Roasted Shrimp Cocktail with Cranberry Horseradish Chutney| Confessions of a Fit Foodie
- Garlic Parmesean Turkey Meatballs | Carrie Elle
- Italian Stuffed Mushrooms | Confessions of a Fit Foodie
- Tuna Salad Cucumber Bites | Fit Momma 2 Five
- Pumpkin Hummus & Fixed Tortilla Chips | Carrie Elle
- Baked Bruschetta Quinoa | Potentially Lovely
- Caprese Salad | Mrs. Nanette Rae Pfeiffer
- Philly Stuffed Peppers | Coach Anna Gray
- Ground Turkey Lettuce Wraps | Sublime Reflection
Looking for more 21 Day Fix? I’ve got printable worksheets, recipes, and tips!