This coffee ice cream pie is a super easy to make no bake treat! A crunchy Oreo cookie crust with coffee ice cream filling and chocolate syrup to top it off. It’s a family birthday favorite!
Coffee Ice Cream Pie Recipe
25-30 Oreo cookies, chopped or crushed
3/4 stick of butter, melted
Magic shell or chocolate syrup for topping
- Grease a pie plate or cake pan.
- Mix together crushed Oreos with melted butter, then spread it in the pie plate. (Make sure to coat the sides and bottom evenly, so it’s easier to cut)
- As the ice cream is defrosting on the counter, stick the crust in the freezer.
- Set a timer for 20 minutes. Stay away from the Oreos that are left.
- When the timer goes off, scoop the ice cream into the Oreo crust. If the ice cream is still hard, put it in the microwave for 30 seconds or so.
- Top with Magic shell or Hershey’s syrup.
Remove the pie from the freezer about 10 minutes before you plan on eating it.