This slow cooker tuna casserole could not be easier! You’ll love making this recipe for those quick weeknight dinners. You can easily customize this healthy tuna casserole by including your favorite veggies!
Making dinner in the Crockpot is my favorite. I love putting everything together and walking away! I use the time to workout, clean up the house, or spend some extra time with the kids.
We all have ten things going on at any given time right? Hovering over a delicious dinner is not always in the cards for me. This slow cooker tuna casserole is great for the whole family. Everyone loves it and I bet even the picky eaters can be persuaded with some melted cheese and their favorite veggies.
- whole grain noodles
- cream of mushroom soup
- vegetables of choice
- cheese (optional)
How to Make A Healthy Tuna Casserole in the Crockpot:
Add all ingredients except cheese to a slow cooker and stir together. Use this Fix approved, healthier cream of mushroom soup recipe instead of the canned stuff! If you want to mix it up a little, try using this healthy Cream of Asparagus soup instead!
Place the lid on your crockpot and cook on high for 1 1/2 hours.
Add your noodles during the last 30 minutes of cook time.
Serve and top with cheese, if you’d like.
Can this Tuna Casserole be Frozen?
It sure can be frozen! Make individual servings or a big batch to freeze. I reheat the frozen casserole in the microwave when I’m ready to eat it. This makes it an even better dinner idea for busy weeknights, and a great meal to bring to a new mother or grieving family.
More Recipes Like This Slow Cooker Tuna Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pizza Stuffed Peppers
- Healthy Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnita
21 Day Fix Containers For Slow Cooker Tuna Casserole
Entire recipe: 8 Yellow, 1.5 Tsp, 2 Green, 2 Red (1/2 Blue as shown in picture)
8 servings, each serving is 1 Yellow, negligible teaspoon, 1/4 Green, 1/4 Red (negligible blue, if used)
Weight Watchers Points:
3 Blue Plan Points | 4 Green Plan Points | 1 Purple Plan Points
Healthy Slow Cooker Tuna Casserole
- 4 cups whole wheat pasta dry, egg noodles
- 1 ½ cups cream of mushroom soup (homemade recipe on this site)
- 2 cups vegetables Anything you like! Mushrooms, carrots, and zucchini are good ones!
- 2 cans tuna broken up with a fork (I like Wild Planet brand)
- cheese optional, for serving
How to cook Healthy Tuna Casserole in the Slow Cooker:
- Add all ingredients except cheese to a slow cooker and stir together.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook on high for 1 1/2 hours. Add your noodles during the last 30 minutes of cook time.
- Serve and top with cheese if you'd like!