*This recipe is not 21 Day Fix approved*
There’s nothing better on a cool night than a few smooth and creamy cinnamon latte shots to warm you up! The cinnamon in the fireball whiskey will have your senses tingling and your insides all warmed up. There is also something about the perfect combination of baileys and cinnamon that makes for the perfect drink.
For all of you coffee lovers out there this is the best of both works. Cinnamon latte shots have the tasty flavors of your favorite coffee drink with the adult kick we all need after a long and stressful week! What could be better than mix of a latte that keeps us moving and the alcoholic side effects that slow us down?!?
These obviously go really well for any holiday drink menu; you can wow your guests with this easy to make recipe. This will make up a batch of 6 shots. Double it for easy pouring. A few extra quick shakes and you’ll be ready to pour the next round without missing time with your guests!
Ingredients Needed for Cinnamon Latte Shots:
- 5-6 ice cubes
- 3 oz (2 shots) Baileys Irish Cream
- 3 oz (2 shots) Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 3 oz (2 shots) Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- Ground Cinnamon, to garnish
Directions for Making Cinnamon Latte Shots:
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Combine the Baileys, Kahlua and Fireball into the cocktail shaker. Cover and shake, shake, shake!
- Strain and pour into shot glasses. Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.