This recipe is sponsored by Drizly–an alcohol delivery service that delivers all the alcohol in this recipe to your door in one hour or less. How’s that for service?
Pumpkin, pumpkin everywhere–right? It’s time to make this Bourbon and Pumpkin Pie Iced Coffee.
- 1 tbsp Salted Caramel Sauce
- 1 oz. Heavy Cream
- 1.5 oz. Bourbon
- 2 oz. Fulton’s Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- 3.5 oz fresh brewed Coffee
1.Using a tablespoon, gather salted caramel sauce onto the back of a spoon and smear the inside of a glass. We’re not looking for perfection here–make it yummy!
2. Fill the glass with ice cubes.
3. Add bourbon, then pour in the pumpkin pie liqueur. Next, pour in freshly brewed coffee and top with heavy cream.
4. Top with whipped cream if you’d like!
The perfect amount of fall in a glass. Don’t forget to try it warm on a cool Autumn night!
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive