This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
If you’re looking for a fun and festive non-alcoholic drink this holiday season, I’ve got what you need right here! This Sparkling Cranberry Lime Mocktail is refreshing and festive!
Dasani Sparkling water is a great staple–we drink it a lot when we know we should be drinking water but are craving something a little more exciting. We mix it into margaritas. And now we mix it into sparkling beverages that we make for the kids, like this Cranberry Lime mocktail.
You can find Dasani Sparkling water at Walmart, and it comes in four flavors: Lime, Berry, Lemon, and Black Cherry. Dasani Sparkling water has zero calories, no artificial sugar or sweeteners, and is caffeine free.
Ingredients for Cranberry Lime Mocktail
- lime Dasani sparkling water
- Minute Maid cranberry juice
- lime juice
- lime and cranberries for garnish
- Fill glass with ice
- Add cranberry juice and lime
- Fill with water
- Garnish with sugared cranberries and lime wedges
Cranberry Lime Mocktail
- ice cubes
- 12 oz Sparkling Water Lime Dasani
- 1/4 C cranberry juice
- 2 T lime juice
Lime and cranberries for garnish
- Fill glass with ice. ice cubes
- Add cranberry juice and lime. 1/4 C cranberry juice, 2 T lime juice
- Fill with water. 12 oz Sparkling Water
- Garnish with sugared cranberries and lime wedges.
For more amazing mocktail and cocktail recipes, visit the Easy Party Drink Recipes Pinterest board!