This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
Watch how to make them here:
Following is my preferred skinny margarita recipe–you can use your own if you’d like, or I have the following recipes available:
I’d recommend mixing the margarita in an 8 oz. glass first (I use these), then pouring it into the hobby bags. I actually mix 2-3 at a time, then pour them all into bags.
Becca’s Skinny Margaritas
- sparkling water (I love using Bai5 Bubbles!)
1. Add 2-3 oz. crushed ice (more or less if you prefer), 1 oz. of tequila, and squeeze 1/2 lime into your glass.
2. Fill to the top with sparkling water.
3. Pour the drink into your pouches over a sink, then close.
4. Freeze the pouches lying flat on your freezer shelves.
Transport in a cooler, and enjoy!
Looking for more margaritas? You might be interested in these posts:
Weight Watchers Freestyle Smart Points: 2
Portable Margarita Pouches
- 1 ounce tequila
- Sparkling water I love using Bai5 Bubbles!
- ½ lime
- Add 2-3 oz. crushed ice (more or less if you prefer), 1 oz. of tequila, and squeeze 1/2 lime into your glass.
- Fill to the top with sparkling water.
- Pour the drink into your pouches over a sink, then close.
- Freeze the pouches lying flat on your freezer shelves.
Make This Recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @bludlum and on Instagram @beccaludlum
Did you love this recipe?
Make sure to comment below so we can chat about it! Or follow on your favorite social network for even more family recipes.