This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
While our Arizona winters are definitely mild, there’s something about winter that I don’t love… my hands get cold when I grab a drink! These 25 warm and boozy winter drinks are perfect for drinking, chatting, and keeping your hands warm. Warm cocktails keep you (and your hands) warm during bonfires, winter parties, and while enjoying the great outdoors.
- Boozy Mexican Hot Chocolate | My Crazy Good Life
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Cocktail | Snappy Gourmet
- 2. Spiked Cinnamon Roll Apple Cider | A Bubbly Life
- Hot Toddy | Healing Tomato
- Vanilla Brandy Cider | Nellie Bellie
- Hot Apple Cider Buttered Rum Cocktails | Serena Bakes Simply from Scratch
- Whiskey Espresso | Totally the Bomb
- Spiced Cranberry Orange Cocktail | Errenís Kitchen
- Chai Tea and Baileyís | DIY Candy
- Crock Pot Hot Buttered Rum | Tammilee Tips
- Spiced Pomegranate Cider Cocktail | Snappy Gourmet
- Scott Chocolate | Albion Gould
- Slow Cooker White Spiced Wine | Well Plated by Erin
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Cinnamon Cocktail | Horrible Housewife
- Almond Milk Chai with Whiskey and Orange | Rhubarbarians
- Persimmon Bourbon Hot Toddy | The Simple Fare
- Smoked Whiskey Apple Cider Cocktail | Salt and Wind
- Blood Orange Mulled Bourbon Frisker | One Broadís Journey
- Meyer Lemon Bourbon Winter Warmer | Fake Food Free
- Mulled Wine | Gimme Some Oven
- Hot Chai Apple Cider | Gouda Monster
- Mulled Spiked Cider with Port and Cranberries | Katie at the Kitchen Door
- Apple Pie Moonshine | Living Litehouse
- Mocha Mudslide Hot Chocolate | Lemons for Lulu
- Warm Apple Cider Martini | Creative Culinary
- Maple Bourbon Pumpkin Steamer | Food Faith Fitness
Click here for more warm winter drinks with alcohol.
Did you love this recipe?
Make sure to comment below so we can chat about it! Or follow on your favorite social network for even more family recipes.
Thank you so much for including DIY Candy – pinning!