The great thing about the Weight Watchers program is that with so many zero point foods there are lots of great recipes that are completely free! That means you can track them as zero points per serving. Hopefully this list of Weight Watchers zero point lunch and dinner recipes will help keep you on track with your Freestyle program!
Weight Watchers Zero Point Lunch and Dinner Recipes
Here’s something you need to remember before you go loading up your meal plan with completely free Weight Watchers recipes. Zero point food and zero point recipes for Weight Watchers should be used in combination with foods that contain points!
Eating zero point foods and recipes on Weight Watchers is great in addition to healthy fats, and point containing foods. You might think that the less points you eat the better but your body and the program are designed to work within your healthy points range.
You can find your healthy points range on the app or online. It’s usually between 10 points below and 5 points over your daily points goal. This range is designed to help your function at its highest level so you can be successful and see the best result.
How do I make a Weight Watchers meal plan?
Are you looking to turn these awesome zero point lunch and dinner recipes into a weekly meal plan for Weight Watchers? If so, I have some helpful posts that are designed to make planning and prepping for the week a breeze.
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Meal Prep
- How to Meal Plan | 1 of 4
- How to Meal Prep Lunch and Snacks | 2 of 4
- How to Meal Prep Breakfast and Lunch | 3 of 4
- How to Meal Plan and Prep in Under Four Hours | 4 of 4
Do you have any zero point breakfast recipes?
For this post we’re focusing on Weight Watchers zero point lunch and dinner recipes but I do have some breakfast recipes that are zero points that you won’t want to miss out on!
I have some Weight Watchers breakfast recipes that are zero points, I’ll share those below so you can make a whole meal plan out of these zero point recipes if you like!
- Weight Watchers Homemade Breakfast Sausage Recipe
- Easy Egg Scrambles | Just Crack an Egg Copycat Recipe
- Weight Watchers Banana Pancakes
WW Zero Point Lunch Recipes:
Lunch is one of those meals on Weight Watchers that can go either way for me. I need to have great recipes on hand to keep my points low or I’ll go off the rails and raid the fridge without thinking.
One of the reasons I love WW zero point recipes for lunch is because then I can save some points for a splurge at dinner time! It’s also nice to have zero point lunches on hand for those days when French toast is calling my name for breakfast and I can’t resist.
The Freestyle program is flexible. I love it. There’s so much on the zero points food list and that makes healthy choices easier and it also helps teach me portion control. You won’t see results just eating your body weight in free foods…learning the make smart portion choices is a must!
Use these zero point lunch recipes to keep yourself on track throughout the day!
- Weight Watchers Salsa | Zero Freestyle Smart Points | I use this salsa to top salads, dip fresh veggies, and more. It’s so easy to make and it’s flavorful without being overly spicy!!
- Healthy Egg Salad Recipe | Making egg salad in the Instant Pot is so easy and simple. There’s no peeling eggs, a nice even texture, and you also get to have this egg salad completely free on WW!
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Salad | My cauliflower salad makes use of the Instant Pot as well. It’s simple, delicious, and a nice option for those days when I need a nice low point lunch.
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites Recipe | These buffalo cauliflower bites are perfect for lunch. They’re packed with flavor, protein, and everything good without having any points. It’s a little like magic.
- Delicious Roasted Artichokes with Dipping Sauce | Roasted artichokes make a great lunch recipe, they’re zero points and you can enjoy them as a side with your salad, or another low point recipe!
Zero Point Dinner Recipes for WW:
When dinner time rolls around sometimes my points are running low. That is when these zero point dinner recipes come in really handy.
Weight Watchers Freestyle is a great program and it has helped me establish a healthy eating pattern. I’ve learned that when the end of the day rolls around if I have been irresponsible with my points for the day, eating a lot of meals and snacks with a lot of points, that I have to find foods with smartpoints within my limits.
When it comes to weight loss and Weight Watchers it’s not all about fat free foods. It’s about finding low point meals that I can enjoy when I haven’t been making the best choices all day long.
These zero point dinner recipes help me out when I need something filling but don’t have the points to spare at the end of the day! Hopefully they can help you too!
- Weight Watchers Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe | This is one of my favorite zero point dinner recipes. It takes chicken breasts and makes them into something EVERYONE will love! This is way healthier than ordering takeout!
- Apricot Chicken | Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe (VIDEO) | This sheet pan dinner is zero points. You can use whatever veggies are in season and it couldn’t be easier to throw together after a long, hectic day!
- Homemade Rotisserie Chicken Cooked Five Ways | This post has FIVE different ways to cook a rotisserie chicken. It’s a great resource for those times when you are feeling sick of chicken and need a way to spice things up.
- Chicken Gyro Bowl with Homemade Tzatziki (VIDEO) | Gyro bowls are one of my husbands favorite dinners. It’s nice to know that I can have zero point dinner recipes that the whole family will actually enjoy.
- The Easiest Crockpot Chicken Fajitas | When the craving for Mexican food hits we usually whip up a batch of these slow cooker chicken fajitas. They’re simple, easy, and so delicious!
- Weight Watchers Salsa | Zero Freestyle Smart Points | If you haven’t made a batch of this salsa with chicken yet…you are missing out! It’s the easiest thing ever. You throw the chicken and the salsa into the Instant Pot or slow cooker and let the magic happen! Perfect on salads or with fresh or steamed veggies.
Other Lunch and Dinner Options for Weight Watchers:
Here are some recipes from other bloggers that I think you will enjoy. These other options for zero point lunch and dinner recipes can be double checked with the WW app! Their recipe calculation program is a nice asset and makes knowing for sure what you are eating a no brainer.
- Fiesta Chicken from Midlife Healthy Living
- Instant Pot Jerk Chicken Soup from Life is Sweeter by Design
- Cucumber Egg Bites from Midlife Healthy Living
- Paleo Shrimp and Veggies from DIY Candy
- Chicken Zoodle Soup from Midlife Healthy Living
- Broiled Salmon from You Brew My Tea
- Weight Watchers Tortillas from Cook Eat Go
- Black Bean Soup from Midlife Healthy Living
- Healthy Chicken Stir Fry from DIY Candy
- Baked Chicken Fajitas from You Brew My Tea
- Vegetarian WW Chili from Midlife Healthy Living