This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
If you live near a farmers market you need to check out this recipe! This is the perfect Weight Watchers salsa recipe. It is simple, easy, and zero points on Blue, Purple, and Green plans!
Using fresh ingredients for this super simple recipe makes it an even more tasty treat. Any recipe that requires me to dump everything into a blender is a winner.
My family loves salsa. It’s delicious for dipping, salads, for on top of chicken, and more. Weight Watchers Salsa is great for parties and events but it’s also an awesome meal prep idea. Making salsa once a week gives me a quick and easy snack. With veggie chips or carrot sticks I can snack without setting aside any Weight Watchers points.
All of these ingredients go right in to the blender or the food processor. In a few quick spins you have a tasty snack. Packed full of flavor and you can control the heat! A fresh alternative to the bottled varieties in the store and healthier too, you can’t go wrong with this quick and easy Weight Watchers salsa.
- diced tomatoes , no sugar added
- Salt to taste
Blend ingredients for smooth salsa, chop ingredients if you’d rather have a chunkier salsa.
Seriously, it’s that simple. There’s no complicated process. You can even throw it all in a food processor so you can control the coarseness of the chopping.
We always use this easy recipe and keep some on hand. It is healthier than buying processed salsa from the store and tastes better too!
Looking for more great Weight Watchers recipes?
Weight Watchers Salsa | Zero myWW Points
- 16 oz tomatoes diced, Organic, no sugar added
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/4 bunch cilantro chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno more to taste if you'd like
optional: salt to taste
- Blend ingredients for smooth salsa, chop ingredients if you'd rather have a chunkier salsa. 16 oz tomatoes, 2-3 cloves garlic, 2 limes, 1/2 onion, 1/4 bunch cilantro, 1/2 jalapeno
- Seriously, it's that simple. There's no complicated process. You can even throw it all in a food processor so you can control the coarseness of the chopping.
- We always use this easy recipe and keep some on hand. It is healthier than buying processed salsa from the store and tastes better too!