This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
I enjoy starting the day with a healthy Weight Watchers breakfast recipe. Thanks to my Instant Pot I can have a Weight Watchers frittata hot and fresh without sacrificing a bunch of extra time in the morning.
Can I freeze and reheat these healthy frittatas?
Making a low fat frittata recipe for Weight Watchers is not all that difficult and lucky for me, these freeze and reheat really well. I can make a whole batch to eat throughout the week, if I know I won’t get to them in time I can pop them in the freezer and just thaw them as needed.
Weight Watchers Frittata Recipe | Easy Frittata Recipe
One of the things every breakfast recipe in my life must be is easy. I don’t have time in the morning to jump through hoops and do a big song and dance in the kitchen.
We all have things going on, everyone needs to get somewhere on time and be fed before they get there. Quick and easy are my go-to.
This Weight Watchers frittata is easy to make. The great this is that everyone can customize to their liking!
How to make these easy frittatas in the Instant Pot:
- Place turkey bacon on bottom of ramekins.
- Add diced vegetables to on top of the bacon.
- Mix eggs, milk, salt and peppers. Pour the egg mixture over the veggies, you can use red peppers, green peppers, any kind of veggies you like. Then sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Cover each ramekin baking dish with foil, place them on the trivet with 1 cup water on the bottom.
- Cook 10 minutes on high pressure using the manual function. Release the pressure using the quick release method. Let cool and enjoy.
Is this a low fat Weight Watchers frittata?
Thanks to the turkey bacon substitution and the fresh veggies and eggs, this recipe is a great choice if you are looking for a low fat frittata recipe for Weight Watchers. Not only is it low in fat it is also low in points.
Calculated as is (meaning if you make changes you’ll need to recalculate) each serving is just 4 Blue Plan Points, 8 Green Plan Points, 3 Blue Plan Points. I will also take a moment to mention that this mini frittata recipe is pretty low in carbs too. If you are on a keto plan you could probably enjoy these, they’d be even lower if you omit the potatoes or substitute something else in their place.
I’m not on Weight Watchers, can I change up this recipe?
I feel that this recipe is really forgiving. You could make some changes that I think would be delicious. Add some goat cheese, take out the meat and make it a vegetable frittata, hit a cast iron skillet with some cooking spray or olive oil and bake the whole thing in the oven…the possibilities really are endless with this one.
Typically I’ll adjust some things like the veggies for whatever is seasonally available and looking good that week at the farmers market.
Do you have more Weight Watchers breakfast recipes?
Are there other Instant Pot recipes I need to try?
- IP Game Day Recipes & Appetizers
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Drumsticks
- Cracked Out Chicken
- Beef Gyros
- Swedish Meatballs
Is this a healthy frittata recipe?
Making a healthy frittata doesn’t have to be difficult. If you need to make changes or substitutions you can always calculate online with the Weight Watchers recipe creator or use the app to get points for each of your ingredients.
We live near a farmers market so I’m constantly changing up the ingredients based on whatever is in season and looking especially tasty each week. Occasionally I’ll omit the cheese which helps drop the calories, points, and fat too!
What size Instant Pot are you using?
I make all of my recipes (unless specifically stated) in my 6qt Instant Pot. You can learn more about the difference here in my post about adjusting recipes for Instant Pot sizes, as well as the difference in altitude for adjusting cooking time.
What size ramekins are those?
They are 4 oz ramekins that I am using for baking. Depending on the size of your eggs the exactness of your measurements you may have more or less egg mixture. It can also be impacted by the size of your veggies, etc. If you have too much mixture it can easily be fried up for scrambled eggs or you can add another batch!
I have had readers write in and say that they have used mason jars for cooking these and they work well!
Printable Weight Watchers Frittata Recipe:
Weight Watchers Frittata | Instant Pot Frittata
- 4 slices turkey bacon low sodium, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1 potato red, small
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
Optional: salt to taste
- Place turkey bacon on bottom of ramekins. 4 slices turkey bacon
- Add diced vegetables to on top of the bacon. 1/2 bell pepper, 1/2 onion, 1 potato
- Mix eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour the eggs over the veggies. Then sprinkle shredded cheese on top. 6 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 1 tsp pepper, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- Cover each ramekin with foil, place them on the trivet with 1 cup water on the bottom. Cook 10 minutes on high pressure using the manual function. Release the pressure using the quick release method. Let cool and enjoy.