This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
School days can have some pretty hectic mornings and I totally understand why sometimes we just toss some milk and cereal in a bowl for breakfast. It’s quick and you practically need zero thinking to make it.
But I also know what it’s like to be stuck in a boring breakfast routine so I looked up some of the best school day breakfast ideas to help you (and me) introduce some variety into morning meals for your kids, but also for yourself. I get stuck in the same breakfast rut!
Some of these school day breakfast recipes that I found can be made in just a few minutes, while others can be prepared the evening before. One way or the other, you will have extra time in the morning to focus on something else than prepping breakfast and your kids will be more excited about the first meal of the day than ever before! Enjoy!
- Peach, Banana, Honey And Cottage Cheese Smoothie from rachelcooks.com
- Easy Breakfast Pizzas For Kids from momables.com
- Breakfast And Snack Ideas That Kids (and Moms!) Love from dinneratthezoo.com
- Easy Breakfast And Snack Ideas For Kids from mom4real.com
- Easy Mini Emoji Pancakes from hellowonderful.co
- Breakfast Banana Pops from chocolatecoveredkatie.com
- Sprinkles Fairy Bread Sandwiches from jackieshappyplate.com
- Easy Sausage Muffins from lanascooking.com
- Easy Breakfast Burrito from garnishwithlemon.com
- Back To School Breakfast Ideas & Recipe from getcreativejuice.com
- Wise Owl Fruity Toast from daisiesandpie.co.uk
- Apple Pie Overnight Refrigerator Oatmeal from dontwastethecrumbs.com
- Healthy Breakfast Fruit Tarts from chelseasmessyapron.com
- Back To School Apple Waffles from the-wilson-world.blogspot.com
- Breakfast Puffins from chef-in-training.com
- Peanut Butter & Jelly French Toast from thekitchenmagpie.com
- Nutella, Banana And Coconut Hot Pockets from howto-simplify.com
- Perfectly Easy Homemade Waffles from thestayathomechef.com
- Healthy Apple Pie Smoothie from myrecipemagic.com