If you’re looking for some easy elf on the shelf ideas, click here! Don’t stress about your elf–simple elf ideas are fun for kids, too! All of these easy elf on the shelf ideas are fun, exciting, and totally simple to put together. You’ll have all the easy elf on the shelf ideas you need!
Elf season can quickly become overwhelming! Here are some ideas to delight your little ones on those nights when you just want to head to bed. Easy Elf on the Shelf ideas that will still be fun, don’t have to be difficult – I promise!
Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas
1. Did your family do any fun crafts recently? Your elf wants to see them. Stick him next to or on your latest holiday craft or decoration, your kids will get a kick out of his interest in family activities!
2. Definitely milk this for two days! We made a gingerbread house and after the kids started eating it, our elf had to have a bite!
You could do this with art, as well. Have your elf pretend to be coloring on a picture you made! It’s easy to make your elf part of a fun family craft.
3. Take advantage of your tree! If you just decorated it, have your elf sit near it (or lie under it!) and enjoy the sights.
Haven’t had a chance to decorate yet? That’s ok, your elf can gently remind you to get on top of decorating:
4. If you’re anything like me, you probably have an open bag (or two) of holiday candy lying around. Elves love candy, so it’s easy to stick your elf upside down in a bag!
5. Do your kids play games? Video games, board games, any kind of games! Elves like to have fun, so set them up next to a game!