This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
BeFunky is a new (to me) photo editing and collage website that I’ve recently fallen in love with. It’s easy to use and with all of the collage options, I’ve started using it for my pinnable images! It’s just one of many things that BeFunky can do.
There are many websites to help you create a pinnable image for your blog posts, but I’m loving the simple to use features at BeFunky.com. Pinnable images help people notice and want to click through your pins on Pinterest. More clicks means more pageviews, and more pageviews mean more money and more opportunities, right?
To enter to win a free annual subscription to BeFunky.com, scroll down to the bottom of this post. Or read on for the tutorial!
Here’s a quick tutorial for how to create a pinnable image with the BeFunky app:
1. Head to BeFunky.com and click Collage Maker.
2. Click Templates on the left side of the screen.
3. Choose your collage template. I chose Pinterest, but it’s worth it to click around a little and explore!
4. Choose your template. As you can see, BeFunky has 9 templates available at no cost. The others are available when you purchase the plus features for $4.95 a month or $24.95 per year.
5. Add your photos to the collage by hovering over the square you’d like to update and clicking the +:
6. When your collage is full, click the magic wand at the top of your screen (circled below) to edit. You’ll see a dialog box pop up and confirm that you’d like to leave the collage maker.
7. Use the tools on the left to add text and make your image beautiful.
8. I added some of the preselected text to mine, and I love the way it looks like I spent more time on it than I actually did :)
BeFunky is both a website and an app (Download BeFunky for iOS and Android). Though creating pinnable images isn’t something the app can do at this point, it’s on its way!
The kind folks at BeFunky have given my readers the chance to win one of 5 annual subscriptions to BeFunky.com (a $24.95 value). Here’s how to enter:
1. “Like” BeFunky on Facebook, Follow BeFunky on Instagram, or Follow BeFunky on Pinterest. For each like or follow, leave a separate comment below telling me that you followed (or already follow!) with your username. Each comment counts as a separate entry!
2. “Like” My Crazy Good Life on Facebook, Follow me on Instagram, or Follow me on Pinterest. For each like or follow, leave a separate comment below telling me that you followed (or already follow!) with your username. Each comment counts as a separate entry!
You can enter a total of 6 times (by leaving 6 comments!). Good luck!
Contest ends 6/17 at midnight and winners will be chosen and announced 6/18.