This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
I don’t know about you, but I think that burlap crafts can easily give your home a fun and relaxed holiday feel. From the time I made my first burlap wreath, I was hooked on the material.
Here are some of my favorite burlap wreath crafts, as well as a few tips and tricks for working with burlap.
1. Basic Burlap Wreath from My Crazy Good Life
2. Burlap Covered Letters from Uncommon Designs
3. Burlap Stenciled Placemats from DIY Inspired
4. Burlap Wreath With Accent Ribbon from Kenarry
5. Burlap and Lace Utensil Holders from Dear Creatives
6. Burlap Framed Monogram from That’s What Che Said
7. Easy Burlap Hair Clip from Pink When
8. Pottery Barn Burlap Stars Knock Off from The Kim Six Fix
9. Nautical Star Burlap Banner from Thinking Closet
10. Easy Monogrammed Table Runner from The Pinning Mama
11. Vintage Jeweled Burlap Wall Letters from Crafts by Amanda
12. Burlap Lavender Sachet from This Silly Girl’s Life
13. Painted Burlap Place Settings from A Night Owl
14. Burlap Roses from The Mama’s Girls
15. Stenciled Burlap Sacks from DIY Inspired
16. Burlap Message Board from Girl in the Garage
17. DIY Burlap Bowl from Decor Hacks
18. Easy Burlap Wrapped Candles from Just Us Four
19. Burlap Birthday Tutorial from Mama Smiles
20. Ruffled Burlap Lamp Shade from Unskinny Boppy
21. DIY Burlap Family Sign from Your Modern Family
22. Burlap Gift Wrap from Uncommon Designs
23. Easy Burlap Curtains from Chicken Scratch NY
24. DIY Burlap Bulletin Board from Moments With Mandi
25. DIY Bachelorette Party Favor Bags from DIY Inspired
Tips and tricks for working with burlap:
1. If you dislike the smell and stiffness of new burlap, read these tips on washing, ironing and cutting burlap to make it easier to work with.
2. Learn how to print on burlap with this simple tutorial.
3. Add a little color to a strip of burlap for decorating with this tutorial on how to spray paint burlap.
4. Read this tutorial on how to make perfect burlap bows. You’ll be able to make beautiful bows for wreaths, gifts and more!
5. Having trouble keeping your burlap intact? Read these tips on how to keep burlap from unraveling.
Did you love this recipe?
Make sure to comment below so we can chat about it! Or follow on your favorite social network for even more family recipes.
I love crafting with burlap! What a great list of ideas and tips for working with this rustic fabric. Thank you so much for including our DIY Burlap Wreath with accent ribbons. We’re honored and will be pinning and sharing this!
Thanks so much for featuring my Nautical Star Burlap Banner, Becca! Honored to be included in this inspirational round-up. Off to pin this gem!
“Non importa se qualcuno cerca la sua cosa necessaria, così desidera essere
disponibile che in dettaglio, quindi quella cosa è mantenuta qui”