Kids will always enjoy making their own stuff, or at least helping out in the process. With back to school season being almost here, it’s time for some awesome craft ideas to get ready for the first semester.
I’ve selected 20 brilliant back to school DIYs to give you some inspiration and hopefully some fun time with your kids! They will absolutely love to make these crafts and they’ll be even more excited for the first day of school.
These tutorials are very detailed so I’m sure you and your kids will have no trouble going through the necessary steps. Let’s make some back to school crafts and give our children that sense of accomplishment we’re all longing for!
- Mason Jar Pencil Holder Apple Craft for Kids from The Homespun Hydrangea
- Foam Watermelon Memo Board from The Casual Craftlete
- DIY Giant Mail Tube Piggy Bank from Damask Love
- DIY House-Shaped Clipboards from Francois et Moi
- DIY Abstract Zipper Pouches from The Pretty Life Girls
- DIY Stamped Pencil Pouches from Almost Makes Perfect
- DIY Ruler Clip Frame from Minted
- DIY Duck Tape Pennant Pencil Pouch from Persia Lou
- Hexagonal DIY Desktop Organizer from Sugar & Cloth
- Star Wars R2-D2 Pencil Holder from Crafts By Amanda
- Personalized Back to School Notebooks from Design Improvised
- Back to School Striped Mason Jars from The Crafted Sparrow
- Upcycled Paper Covered Tin Cans from My Frugal Adventures
- DIY Pencil Toppers: Muppets Most Wanted from My Sister’s Suitcase
- Back to School Doodle Art from Oleander and Palm
- Apple Jars for the Teacher from Creative Me Inspired You
- The Dragon Bottle Cover Tutorial from Sew Some Stuff
- DIY Fruit Bulletin Boards from Tell Love and Party
- Back to School Sharpie Highlighter Teacher Gift from Happy Hour Projects
- DIY Pen Holder from Blitsy Crafts