Ingredients for Making Apple Pear Sangria:
- 1/2 cup Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Cranberries
- 1/3 cup Cran-Apple Juice
- 1 bottle White Wine
- 1 cup Campari
- 1 Apple sliced
- 1 Pear sliced
- 1 Meyer Lemon sliced
- 5 Cinnamon Sticks
- Ice is reserved for each glass
Directions for Apple Pear Sangria:
- In a large pitcher add 1 bottle of your favorite white wine.
- Add whole cranberries, Cran-Apple juice, Campari, and simple syrup.
- Give the mixture a good stir.
- Put in sliced apples, pears, and Meyer lemons.
- Allow the Sangria to chill in the refrigerator.
- Fill each glass with ice, add sangria and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
If you’re looking for some other tasty cocktail recipes you might try out these awesome margaritas, or perhaps bourbon is more your style? Either way you can’t go wrong! I’m always in the mood for a beer or a margarita or a beer margarita, you will be too once you try them!