How To Take A Screenshot With Your iPhone
Push the round home button on the front of your phone and the power on/off button (on the top right side of your phone) quickly at the same time.
How To Take A Screenshot With An Android Phone
I don’t know :) But here’s a link to someone who does!
30 Reasons To Take A Screenshot With Your Phone
1. Avoid going back and forth between multiple recipes – screenshot and swipe!
2. Save a picture to use as wallpaper on your phone
3. Easily access a facebook post or link later on
4. Save gift ideas
5. Show someone a high score on a game
6. Help someone understand something
7. For kids to show their parents an inappropriate comment on social media in case it’s deleted later
8. Help remember something
9. Save gift card bar codes
10. Save great ideas to remember later
12. Share ridiculous things you see on social media with a friend (we all do it – admit it!)
13. Because IFTTT will save it to my dropbox, calendar or to do list for me.
14. Remember to share something later
15. When I’m in a client’s Pinterest account and I see someone I want to follow, I take a screenshot of the profile so I can find it later.
16. To easily access a portion of an email, like an address
17. Repost a Photo of the Day challenge on Instagram
18. Save a picture your child draws or makes in an app
19. Quickly save information about great products you find (screenshot the bottle of wine you had at a friend’s house)
20. Save craft ideas to try later
21. Take a photo of your calendar’s “to do” list for the day
22. Get proof of something
23. Save shopping lists for easy reference
24. Remember great products you see for sale so you can attempt to make your own later
25. Save lists you commonly refer to, like Instagram and exercise challenges
26. Remember great websites you come across
27. Share text conversations you have with your kids
28. Save coupon bar codes
29. Share a tweet with someone not on Twitter
30. Showing a problem you’re having to a friend when asking for help
Love all of these!! Never thought to screenshot barcodes! Great list Becca
Jim Bob Howard says
31. For a Pinnable graphic for you blog post. Just add text with PicMonkey.
Look These Up says
Hey there, You’ve done a great job. I will certainly digg it
and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.
Here is my site – Look These Up
Her Latest Blog Post says
Good day! I could have sworn I’ve visited this site before but after going through a few of the
posts I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely delighted I discovered it and I’ll be book-marking it
and checking back frequently!
my web-site Her Latest Blog Post