This Weight Watchers ice cream recipe has all the delicious flavor you are looking for without the added fat, sugar, or points. WW Ice Cream is a quick and easy homemade ice cream made with chocolate and bananas!
Sometimes called banana ice cream or “nice” cream because it’s a healthy alternative, this easy recipe has all the flavors and texture to satisfy your urge without the guilt!
This recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth! Naturally sweet, bananas are a great way to add some sweetness while still being sugar free. Whether you eat this out of a bowl or turn it into an ice cream sandwich or even ice cream bars, you can enjoy this delicious treat while losing weight.
I love making this recipe instead of looking for a store bought product with the lowest Weight Watchers points, like Halo Top. This has fewer ingredients, doesn’t require a trip to the store
Ingredients for this recipe:
- Bananas (frozen bananas if you can!)
- Almond milk
- Vanilla extract
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Thinly slice your bananas, place them on a cookie sheet, and freeze for 30 minutes before adding to the food processor. This way you can eat your ice cream immediately. Sliced bananas freeze faster than full bananas or the entire bowl of ice cream.
- You may need to stop your food processor and scrape the sides a couple times. This makes your ice cream really creamy and removes all chunks.
- Start with less cocoa powder and adjust flavor to your liking.
- You can substitute any nut milk you prefer, just double check your points.
- Need something more? Add a few chocolate chips, some peanut butter, or even some Cool Whip on top of this dessert! Of course, recalculate your points after.
- Looking for more of a vanilla ice cream flavor? Skip the chocolate in this recipe. You’ll still taste bananas, though–fyi.
Weight Watchers Ice Cream:
Time needed: 1 hour and 5 minutes.
This is a super easy recipe–the most time consuming part is the time it takes to freeze!
Add bananas, almond milk, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder to your food processor. Blend on high for about a minute until everything is creamy, and smooth.
Transfer your ice cream to a freezer safe dish and freeze for an hour or until ice cream has hardened.
Well, that depends on which WW plan you’re on: Blue, Purple, or Green! This Zero Point Coffee Ice Cream is delicious!
The points in this recipe are coming from the cocoa powder, so if you’re wanting the chocolate flavor, you’ll have to keep the cocoa powder in the recipe, along with the point.
Weight Watchers Points
Each of the two servings of this Weight Watchers homemade ice cream, count 1 Blue Plan Point | 1 Green Plan Point | 1 Purple Plan Point
If you’d like to lower this to a 0 point recipe, remove the cocoa powder.
If you’re looking for more recipes for your myWW plan, I’ve got them:
- Weight Watchers Buckeye Recipe
- Instant Pot Lava Cake Bites
- No Bake Coconut Bites
- Weight Watchers Lemon Bars
- Weight Watchers Cheesecake
- More Weight Watchers Banana Ice Cream: WW Coffee Ice Cream
- These copycat Starbucks Brownies are so worth the 11 points!
- Weight Watchers Protein Balls
Looking for some Weight Watchers Recipes?
Weight Watchers Chocolate Ice Cream
- 3 bananas sliced and frozen, or you can freeze it all after!
- ¼ cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Add bananas, almond milk, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder to your food processor. Blend on high for about a minute until everything is creamy, and smooth.
- Transfer your ice cream to a freezer safe dish and freeze for an hour or until ice cream has hardened.