Do you ever get tired of playing the same old games on family game night? I know there are a lot of options out there but sometimes I feel like we get into a funk where we reach for the same games over and over. Not only does this get boring after awhile, it’s also not very challenging. I feel like we don’t always get to interact with each other as much as I’d like during family game night. This DIY Family Jenga Game is going to change all of that!
DIY Family Jenga Game:
Supplies Needed to Make DIY Family Jenga:
Questions for Building a DIY Family Jenga Game:
YELLOW (open ended/responses that require thought)
- If I could be any animal, I would be…
- If I could fly anywhere, I would…
- If I could fly like a bird, I would fly to…
- I wish I could…
- I smile when…
- I like to…
- My favorite thing to do is…
- I am good at…
RED (simple one word answers)
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite meal?
- What is your favorite candy?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Pretend you’re a monkey.
- Make a horn noise like a big ship.
- Sound like a choo-choo train.
- Jump as high as you can.
- Pretend you are a cat/dog/frog/turtle.
- Dance like a robot.
- Shake your body.
- Hop on one foot.
- Do 10 jumping jacks.
- Do the crab walk.
Directions for Making DIY Family Jenga Game:
- Write questions on Jenga pieces.
- I did not write on each piece and when I stacked the game
- I try to put the questions face down so there’s no peaking.