This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
I love to create homemade gifts for the special people in my life. With school starting, I decided to learn how to create beautiful DIY bookmarks that will hopefully encourage my kids to read more during this school year.
I looked all over the internet and I found 20 cute and easy to create DIY bookmarks that will make reading so much fun! From confetti bookmarks and glitter bow tie pasta bookmarks, to minion bookmarks and even shark corner bookmarks, these creative ideas are the perfect way to relax after a busy day at work. Not to mention they make reading a little more fun for anyone and everyone.
Check out all the different options below and let me know which are your favorites!
- Easy Kids Craft: Confetti DIY Bookmarks from diycandy.com
- DIY Corner Bookmarks from easypeasyandfun.com
- Easy Emoji Bookmark Diy from redtedart.com
- Cute Cat DIY Bookmarks From Paint Chips from diycandy.com
- DIY Shark Fin Bookmark from simplisticallyliving.com
- Reindeer Bookmarks from redtedart.com
- Angry Bird Crafts from redtedart.com
- Shark Corner Bookmark from easypeasyandfun.com
- Pretty Spring Bookmark Printables from printablecrush.com
- Minimalist dr. Seuss Bookmark Printables from madincrafts.com
- Minion Bookmarks from craftandcreativity.com
- DIY Origami Paper Monsters from hellowonderful.co
- Make It Leather Magnetic Bookmarks from makeandtell.com
- Quick And Easy Minion Bookmark Craft For Kids from onecreativemommy.com