This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
Coconut Vanilla Iced Coffee Recipe
I love coconut.
This concoction seemed like a no-brainer to me once I tried it. I don’t know how this was just a recent discovery!
To make your own coconut-vanilla iced coffee, you’ll need:
Coffee ice cubes. Don’t question it–just go with it. Serious coffee lovers don’t want regular ice watering down their coffee.
Milk. Soy or vanilla, just use whatever you can drink.
Green Mountain’s Island Coconut coffee
1. Pour 1/2 C milk over your coffee ice cubes.
2. Add 1.5T coconut syrup and .5 T vanilla syrup
3. Fill cup with Island Coconut coffee
4. Pretend you’re here:
Coconut Vanilla Iced Coffee
- Coffee ice cubes
- Vanilla syrup
- Coconut syrup
- Green Mountain's Island Coconut coffee
- Pour ½ cup milk over your coffee ice cubes.
- Add 1 ½ tablespoons coconut syrup and ½ tablespoon vanilla syrup
- Fill cup with Island Coconut coffee