Margaritas are my weakness. All of them. It’s my burden to bear I suppose! The bad news is that most cocktails and especially classic margaritas that you order at the bar are loaded with sugar, calories, and unhealthy ingredients.
This easy Weight Watchers Coconut Margarita recipe is a refreshing, low calorie cocktail. You can change up the flavors easily by using your favorite La Croix in place of the coconut.
Some call it Ranch Water, a Super Skinny Margarita, or a NorCal Margarita. Whatever you decide to call it, I know you are going to love this light, citrusy, naturally sweetened Weight Watchers margarita!
Where’s the recipe?
Here at My Crazy Good Life we like to make our recipes easy to follow and full of helpful advice. In this article you’ll find ingredient information, recipe tips, and Weight Watchers Point calculations. If you’d like to skip past this, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page where you’ll find the easy to print WW Skinny Coconut Margarita recipe.
- Tequila: 100% agave tequila
- Lime: fresh squeezed lime juice is best for this skinny margarita recipe!
- Coconut flavored sparkling water: I prefer LaCroix
- Combine tequila, juice from ½ a lime (or more if you like), and add to a glass with ice.
- Top your glass with sparkling water and give it a stir.
- If you really want to go for the coconut flavor, 1800 makes a coconut infused 100% tequila that’s delicious in this recipe!
- Spruce up this cocktail with a fresh or toasted coconut flake rim. But don’t forget to calculate the extra points in the coconut.
Weight Watchers 100 Calorie Margarita Points
Single Serving: 2 Blue Plan Points | 2 Green Plan Points | 2 Purple Plan Points
We’re able to keep the points and calories for this recipe low by using just a few clean ingredients. You won’t find triple sec, simple syrup, orange liqueur, coconut milk or cream of coconut in this recipe. If you make any changes to the written recipe, make sure to recalculate your points.
I calculate all my recipes through the Weight Watchers website. I use their recipe creator to input all the ingredients and serving sizes. The magic of the program pops out the points! It’s quick and easy and that’s why I totally recommend you calculate your recipes from the internet over there. It’s an awesome way to make sure that you know exactly what you are putting into your body and track it properly.
Do you have other delicious Weight Watchers recipes I should try?
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Burrito Bowl
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Ice Cream
- Weight Watchers Tacos
- Weight Watchers Egg Bites
- Strawberry Frozen Margarita
Weight Watchers Coconut Margarita Recipe
- 1 oz tequila
- 1 lime
- 1 can coconut flavored sparkling Water I prefer LaCroix
- 1 cup ice crushed
- Combine tequila, juice from 1/2 a lime (or more if you like), and pour over ice.
- Top off with sparkling water.