This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
We’ve all heard it–kids or no kids, we are all very aware of the opening notes to the highly popular Baby Shark song that has been flooding the internet for months. I thought it was time to do something fun with the baby shark song…
Baby Shark do do do do… You know you’re singing it in your head right now and I. AM. SORRY.
Rules for the Baby Shark Margarita Challenge
- Kids probably shouldn’t be in the same room when you’re playing ;)
- Every time the song starts, take a sip.
- Every time your child sings along, take a sip.
- Every time YOU sing along, you should probably just go ahead and take another drink.
- If the person to your left sings a verse, you need to take a sip.
- Anyone left standing at the end of the game WINS. Even if you have the song stuck in your head for a week. You still win ;)
What is the Baby Shark Song?
The Baby Shark song is a viral video that’s going around for kids. But, it’s catchy–like, really catchy. There have even been adult exercise classes that listened to Baby Shark. If by chance you have no idea what the baby shark song is, you should go ahead and listen to it now:
Ingredients for the Baby Shark Margarita (serves 4)
Baby Shark Margarita
- 6 oz blue curacao
- 8 oz tequila
- 2 oz triple sec optional
- 2 oz lime juice optional
- 24 oz sparkling water or club soda
- Blue shark gummies
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Pour alcohol and water into a pitcher and mix gently
- Pour Shark Bite Margarita into glasses - if you want a temporary "ombre" effect, you can use crushed ice to help slow the mixing process.
- Garnish with limes and blue shark gummies and serve immediately.
Make This Recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @bludlum and on Instagram @beccaludlum
Did you love this recipe?
Make sure to comment below so we can chat about it! Or follow on your favorite social network for even more family recipes.