Parmesan Pasta Salad with Broccoli:
I know we already talked about this but it is worth repeating…I love easy recipes. Just three steps for this simple parmesan pasta salad! After you fry everything but the noodles and the cheese you just toss all the ingredients together. What is easier than that?!?
Ingredients for Parmesan Pasta Salad with Broccoli:
Directions for Making Parmesan Pasta Salad with Broccoli:
Parmesan Pasta Salad with Broccoli
One of our favorite recipes is this easy to make Parmesan Pasta Salad with Broccoli. It's perfect for bringing to a backyard barbecue or baby shower!
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 cups Broccoli chopped
- ½ teaspoon Basil
- ½ pound pasta cooked and drained
- ½ cup Fresh Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup Sliced Scallions/Green Onions
- 1 clove Garlic
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- Place all ingredients except for cheese and pasta in a frying pan and cook over medium heat until broccoli is tender.
- Add pasta, toss.
- Refrigerate and add cheese before serving (so it doesn't melt).