This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
Cinco de Mayo is an American holiday that we celebrate by eating Mexican food and drinking Margaritas. It’s pretty much the best holiday, in my book. If you’re hosting a Cinco de Mayo party, or just want to have a private celebration at home, enjoy some of the best authentic Mexican appetizers.
- Spicy Mexican Corn Dip | My Crazy Good Life
- Jalapeno Popper | The Country Cook
- Street Corn Dip | Cooking and Beer
- California Avocado Walking Tacos | Dine and Dish
- Individual Seven-Layer Dips | The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Angel Food Cake Churro Bites | Lil’ Luna
- Salsa Verde | Frugal Coupon Living
- Chicken Enchilada Dip | Closet Cooking
- Taco Cupcakes | Tablespoon
- Chilaquiles | Perpetually Hungry Blog
- Tomatillo Shrimp Ceviche | Cooking on The Weekends
- Strawberry and Mango Salsa | Recipe Diaries
- Mexican Bruschetta | Coupon Cooking
- Ceviche | Feasting at Home
- Black Bean Hummus | Two Healthy Kitchens
- Pico de Gallo | Luci’s Morsels
- Mexican Fruit Cups | Foodie Misadventures
- Spicy Chicken Tortilla Roll-Ups | Real Housemoms
- Fish Taco Bites | Taste of Home
- Vegan Nachos | Lunch Box Bunch
- Sopes With Shrimp | Fiesta Friday
- Sweet Corn Cake | Flavor The Moments
- Avocado Bacon Egg Rolls | Home Cooking Memories
- Tequila Lime Shrimp Taco Bites | Recipe Runner
- Creamy Bacon Guacamole Potato Bites | The Kitchen is My Playground
Did you love this recipe?
Make sure to comment below so we can chat about it! Or follow on your favorite social network for even more family recipes.
Everything here looks so incredibly mouth-watering! Thank you for including Cooking On The Weekends! :-)