This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
It’s that time of year in Arizona– time when everything tastes better frozen.
I can’t imagine turning the coffee maker on and drinking hot coffee, so I decided to turn my morning coffee into a popsicle!
As I mentioned, it’s too hot for me to turn on the coffee maker. Since I’m just making a quick cup to turn into iced coffee, I used the Melitta Pour-Over Brewing Cone. This would also be great for someone who is camping and can’t bring a coffee maker!
12 ounces cold coffee (I love Seattle’s Best brand!)
12 ounces milk
3T caramel syrup (I use Starbucks brand, but you could substitute for any thin liquid brand of caramel syrup)
1/4 C sugar
Caramel sundae syrup (optional)
1. Mix hot coffee and sugar together until sugar dissolves. Add milk and thin caramel syrup.
2. Pour into ice pop molds and freeze.
3. Optional: For layered ice pops, fill 1/3 of mold with iced coffee and freeze. Add a layer of caramel sundae syrup and freeze again, then keep adding layers (freezing between each one) until mold is filled. I used black coffee with sugar for my thin layers.
I was compensated for this post by Seattle’s Best Coffee. All opinions are mine. This giveaway post has been edited.
Creamy Caramel Iced Coffee Popsicles
- 12 ounces coffee chilled coffee, I love Seattle's Best brand!
- 12 ounces milk
- 3 tablespoons caramel syrup I use Starbucks brand, but you could substitute for any thin liquid brand of caramel syrup including caramel sundae syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Mix hot coffee and sugar together until sugar dissolves. Add milk and thin caramel syrup.
- Pour into ice pop molds and freeze.
- Optional: For layered ice pops, fill 1/3 of mold with iced coffee and freeze. Add a layer of caramel sundae syrup and freeze again, then keep adding layers (freezing between each one) until mold is filled. I used black coffee with sugar for my thin layers.
Make This Recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @bludlum and on Instagram @beccaludlum
Did you love this recipe?
Make sure to comment below so we can chat about it! Or follow on your favorite social network for even more family recipes.
my husband would like this prize since he is the coffee drinker..so I would like to win this for him..thanks email@example.com
I love Iced Coffee with Caramel Syrup
Following On Pinterest shortncute09
I usually drink hot coffee, but if it’s afternoon and super hot outside, I’ll drink an iced coffee!
followed you on pinterest. username tonorway
followed you on instagram. username tonorway
I like it on ice.
I get a big, plastic cup, brew 4 shots of espresso, add in sugar-free Vanilla creamer, top with milk, then scoop in the ice! Yum!
I follow you on pinterest(donnak4)
I follow you on Pinterest as Holly Storm, http://pinterest.com/hollystorm/
I follow you on instagram (donna444444)
I have one hot cup in the morning then I have it over ice.
I’ll drink an iced coffee or a frappuccino.
Iced coffee is a favorite when it is hot out! I usually make my own because its more delicious than the bottled kind. :)
I follow on Pinterest @ mandalynns78
I enjoy hot coffee all day and year long.
add ice to it
I love hot coffee with lots of milk – even when it is hot outside :) I just have to stay cool in the air conditioning while drinking it!
wow, those look SOO good!!!