This DIY Fall Makeup Bag is sponsored by AmLactin Skin Care.
Fall is a wonderful time of year filled with beautiful leaves, warm apple cider, and thick cozy sweaters. We are happily in that perfect spot between the heat of summer and the cold of winter. It’s also the time of year that my skin gets dry and a little bumpy. After visiting a dermatologist a few years ago, he told me the bumps were called keratosis pilaris, a buildup of keratin in my skin, and that I should get some AmLactin to help with it.
I carried a bottle of AmLactin in my purse forever, using it at stoplights and while in line at the grocery store, and one day I didn’t put the cap back on correctly and it leaked in my purse–this is when I decided I needed a little bag to stick it in. That’s the story of this adorable DIY Fall Makeup Bag.
DIY Fall Makeup Bag
- Makeup Bags (I used these ones from Amazon)
- Iron on Transfer Paper (can be purchased at craft stores)
- Printer, to print on the transfer paper
- AmLactin to put in your makeup bag!
- Print the Happy Fall Printable on to transfer paper. The printable is backwards, it’s ok! You’ll iron it on and it’ll look right.
- Cut out the text that you’d like to iron onto your bag.
- Follow the instructions on your transfer paper, as each brand is slightly different.
- Add your favorite AmLactin, and watch your skin become moisturized and less bumpy!
AmLactin has several products for keratosis pilaris, you can find the one you need right here:
AmLactin® Moisturizing Body Lotion This lotion is clinically proven and contains 12% lactic acid, pH-balanced for the skin, boosts the skin’s natural renewal process through gentle exfoliation, and deeply moisturizes.
AmLactin® Ultra Hydrating Body Cream This is my favorite AmLactin product to carry daily! The patented ULTRAPLEX® formula gently exfoliates and is clinically proven to deeply hydrate. Helps smooth rough, dry, bumpy skin—including dry skin associated with Keratosis Pilaris.
AmLactin® Cerapeutic® Restoring Body Lotion This is the only formula to combine clinically proven, patented ULTRAPLEX® and three essential ceramides to relieve extreme dryness for 24 hours. Uncover visibly soft, silky, youthful-looking skin.
AmLactin® Foot Cream I use this nightly before bed –> the patented ULTRAPLEX® formula gently exfoliates and is clinically proven to intensely hydrate. Helps prevent splits and cracks while smoothing calluses.
I still carry my AmLactin with me, and it has done wonders for my skin as well as my son’s bumpy cheeks!
Would you like to try AmLactin Skin Care for FREE? Follow these steps to enter my Smooth Skin Giveaway:
- Visit AmLactin’s website and look at each product.
- In the comments section below, tell me about your experience with KP AND provide a link to the product you’d most like to try by 9/28 at midnight to enter.
On 9/29, I will randomly pick 1 commenter to receive $100 worth of AmLactin products!
Giveaway is open to United States residents only. Product and shipping provided by AmLactin Skin Care.
Uncover smooth, radiant skin with AmLactin Alpha-Hydroxy Skin Care. Its unique exfoliating and hydrating alpha-hydroxy therapy gently removes dead skin cells to reveal soft, hydrated skin. It’s the difference between skin care and skin therapy. AmLactin moisturizers are available on Amazon.com and at your local Target, CVS, Walgreens, Costco, Walmart and Rite Aid.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AmLactin Skin Care. The opinions and text are all mine.