Cauliflower has a pretty bland taste and texture, which makes it a great food base to try new recipes with. Buffalo chicken cauliflower, mashed cauliflower… these are recipes I’ve seen become super popular in the last few years.
I’ll admit it, I’m not a huge fan of cauliflower recipes, but that prompted me to go out and find a way to incorporate this healthy veggie into our menu! If you have any great cauliflower recipes, I’d love to see them!
- Spanish Cauliflower Rice (to Eat With Mexican Food) from thefoodcharlatan.com
- Roasted Cauliflower And Cheddar Dip from rachelcooks.com
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower Cheese from amuse-your-bouche.com
- Sticky Sesame Cauliflower Wings from jessicainthekitchen.com
- Roasted Cauliflower With Creamy Parmesan Dip from averiecooks.com
- Low Carb Cauliflower Risotto Recipe With Mushrooms from jessicagavin.com
- Roasted Cauliflower With Tahini-cilantro Vinaigrette from blissfulbasil.com
- Teriyaki Cauliflower Rice Bowls from yupitsvegan.com
- Healthier Cream Of Cauliflower Soup from pickledplum.com
- Cauliflower Cheddar Soup Recipe from simplyrecipes.com
- Cauliflower Mac And Cheese from lowcarbyum.com
- Orange Cauliflower from yummilyyours.com
- Loaded Mashed Cauliflower Casserole With Bacon And Caramelized Onions from jeanetteshealthyliving.com
- Paleo Cauliflower Rolls from lexiscleankitchen.com
- Mexican Style Cauliflower Rice With Guacamole from asaucykitchen.com
- Bbq Cauliflower Tacos With Pineapple Salsa from blissfulbasil.com
- Middle Eastern Cauliflower Rice Salad from lazycatkitchen.com
- Cauliflower Pizza Bites from itscheatdayeveryday.com
- Honey Sesame Cauliflower from kirbiecravings.com
Eileen Short says
Thanks Becca! This is a great selection. All pinned.
Vicci @ It's Cheat Day Everyday says
I just love how cauliflower is so versatile! It has definitely become a healthy substitute fave for my family these past couple of years. Thanks for including my Cauliflower Pizza Bites recipe!