Copycat Recipes: Your Favorite Recipes from Restaurants & Grocery Stores–made healthier!
Your favorite Copycat Recipes, made healthy!
No more craving restaurant food and spending a fortune to eat out. Make these restaurant favorites right at home, and save calories while you’re doing it!
This printable collection of healthy recipes are all of your favorites from My Crazy Good Life, but in an easy to print format with one image per recipe, no advertisements, and most print on one page.
Cooking Method: Stovetop/Oven
Diet Information Included: Weight Watchers myWW Points and 21 Day Fix Container Counts
Recipes include these healthy versions of your favorites:
Grocery Store Copycats:
- Rotisserie Chicken (5 cooking methods)
- Seeds of Change Brown Rice and Quinoa
- Just Crack an Egg Cups
- Wine Popsicles
- Hamburger Helper
- Cream of Asparagus Soup
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Onion Soup Mix
- Chipotle Chicken from Chipotle
- Tuscan Chicken Pasta from Olive Garden
- Baked Blooming Onion from Outback Steakhouse
- Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta from The Cheesecake Factory
- Drunken Noodles from P.F. Chang’s
- Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups from The Cheesecake Factory
- Egg Bites from Starbucks
Bonus Recipe: The internet-famous Crack Chicken–made healthy!