Healthy Food Swaps for Portion Fix Recipes
Since the recipes here are written using the 21 Day Fix food list, all of the recipes you’ll see here are Fix approved. If there is a note to be made about the recipe fitting into the Portion Fix plan, it’ll be written in the Healthy Eating Plan section of the recipe under 21 Day Fix.
Here are a few swaps that can help you enjoy your meals more while focusing on your weight loss:
- Get that crisp you’re craving by spraying corn tortillas with a bit of olive oil and “frying” it on a pan to crisp it up.
- Use ground turkey instead of ground beef in recipes. It can save so many calories!
- Making your own turkey or chicken sausage helps satisfy you, since traditional sausage isn’t on the food list.
- Add extra veggies to every meal! Get creative with green beans, bell peppers, and cauliflower rice.
- Embrace using Greek yogurt and cottage cheese as a creamy base for recipes like Buffalo Chicken Dip, toppings for the Chicken Burrito Bowl, and the homemade Tzatziki Sauce for these Instant Pot Gyros inside pita bread.
What 21-Day Fix foods can I make in the Instant Pot?
From healthy staples like brown rice and quinoa that fit into your yellow container, frozen ground turkey or frozen chicken breasts that makes prepping your red container a breeze, and even spaghetti squash that goes into your green container, using your Instant Pot for the Portion Fix makes the plan so much easier to follow.
If you’re new to the Fix, check out this guide to Everything You Need to Know about the 21 Day Fix. Here at My Crazy Good Life we have resources for the 21 Day Fix that range from free printables to FIXed recipes with ingredients right off the 21 Day Fix food lists and even videos explaining some of the more confusing concepts on the Fix.
The Best 21 Day Fix Instant Pot Recipes
If you’re looking for easy 21 Day Fix Instant pot recipes, you’re in the right place. Becca from My Crazy Good Life will help you make healthy Instant Pot recipes that your whole family will love. Whether you’re looking for breakfast, lunch, or dinner recipes, we have them here for you.
Sign up for our newsletter to be notified about our new recipes and any changes to the 21 Day Fix diet, as well as access to our free printable library that contains food lists and tracking printables and online spreadsheets.