Are you already stressed about holiday eating?
It’s tough–we want to indulge in all of the fun foods that comfort us during the holidays, but without gaining weight.
There’s a way to find balance, and I’ll walk you through it.
Hi, I’m Becca :) Fix expert and Nutrition Coach (PN1 certification)
I can teach you how to be mindful of your eating, show you how to make delicious recipes that help you lose weight, and stop quitting the 21 Day Fix.
Here’s what someone from last year’s Thanksgiving round had to say about her experience in my monthly support group:
Here’s the thing…
Dieting isn’t easy. It’s not something that most of us can start and be instantly successful with.
When we begin a diet, we need to learn what we should eat more of and what we should eat less of, but I’ve found that until you understand the “why” part of it, habits don’t change.
This is where my monthly group comes in.
Having one place to ask questions, share your successes, and get immediate feedback is key to success–especially if you’re fairly new to the Fix.
And especially during the holiday season.
Here’s how it looks:
- You’ll be in a private Facebook group with others in the challenge. Nobody else can see what you’re posting, commenting, or asking.
- We’ll be chatting about meal planning for the first week. Meal prep isn’t necessary on the Fix, but meal planning is. Starting on Nov 2, I’ll share how I plan for all of my containers and answer any questions you have about making your containers work for your situation.
- You’ll have daily access to me as well as a personal trainer who is also very familiar with the Fix. We’ve been keeping up with the Fix for years and have been running these challenges together since last fall.
- Post when you’re in the grocery store and ask questions about products you’re wondering about.
- Not able to do the traditional Fix workouts? That’s ok–we’ll help you find something that you can do safely without injuring yourself.
- Wondering if items in your pantry are approved? Snap a photo and ask–we’ll tell you if it’s good for the Fix and we’ll help you find a substitute if it’s not.
- Struggling to get all your containers in or struggling to not go over your containers? Both of these things are common, as we have tips for you!
- Daily countdown and tips: Once our round begins on November 9, we’ll be counting down daily with information about how to fine tune your nutrition for the best weight loss results. Here’s an example:
A FIX round through Thanksgiving?! Yes!
Please know that this doesn’t mean you won’t be taking part in your annual Thanksgiving feast. We’ll get you prepared for the holiday by chatting portions, healthy swaps, and cheat/treats and how to account for them.
Ready to join?
Sign up here and look for the group link in your email (and spam!) Any questions? Email me at email@example.com.