Are you as excited as I am about The Peanut Movie coming out on November 6th?
Easy Charlie Brown Snack
Nestle Toll House Mini Morsels
Nestle Crunch Bar
Snack Pack Butterscotch Pudding
Frozen Pound Cake
- Place the contents of one Butterscotch Snack Pack into a serving bowl.
- With a serrated knife, cut a 1 inch slice from your frozen pound cake.
- You are going to cut Charlie’s head from the pound cake slice. I used a small glass as a template. Remember to include his ears.
- Insert two mini chocolate chips into your pound cake face forming eyes.
- Pinch a small amount of reserved pound cake off and roll it to form Charlie’s nose.
- Place a teaspoon of mini morsels in a Ziploc bag and microwave until just melted (about 20 seconds).
- Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and use the melted chocolate to form Charlie’s mouth.
- Cut your Nestle Crunch bar into 1/2 inch sections and insert the candy into the pudding in a zig zag pattern to form his shirt.
- Place your completed Charlie Brown face in the serving bowl above the pudding shirt.
- Serve immediately.
The Albertons Safeway family of grocery stores has a fun treat for you right now–trick or treat bags! Head into your local store to find these limited time (free with purchase) trick or treat bags for your little one.