My morning coffee is sometimes the only thing that gets me out of bed. Even living in the desert doesn’t take away how great it is to wake up to a hot cup of coffee.
I’ve recently started adding coconut oil to my coffee and I love it. In addition to the health benefits, it makes it a little easier for people with sensitive stomachs to drink coffee because it makes the coffee feel a little less acidic.
My husband prefers his coffee sweeter than I like mine. He has fallen in love with Coffee-mate’s Italian Sweet Cream coffee creamer and hasn’t looked back since switching. Coffee-mate has added to their line of coffee creamers and now offers an Extra Sweet & Creamy flavor. If you don’t like your coffee that sweet, Coffee-mate has something for you too. In addition to their flavored creamers, their line ranges from Original to Italian Sweet Cream to Extra Sweet & Creamy.
Coffee-mate’s new flavor, Extra Sweet & Creamy, gives you a balanced cup with creamy taste and extra sweetness. It really brings out the flavor in your coffee.
Here’s the recipe for my Creamy Coconut Oil Coffee
A blender or milk frother
Coffee-mate creamer (we’re using Italian Sweet Cream right now, but the new Extra Sweet & Creamy would be a great creamer, too!)
1. Pour your cup of coffee, then add about 3T of coffee to your blender or frother
2. Add 1-2T coconut oil to your blender or frother (Coconut oil will solidify at about 75 degrees. Don’t stress if it’s summer and your coconut oil is liquid!)
3. Add 3-4T Coffee-mate creamer to your blender or milk frother
4. Blend or froth
5. Pour the contents of the blender or frother into your coffee cup.
6. Enjoy your foamy, delicious creamy coconut oil coffee!
You could win 5 free bottles of Coffee-mate creamer! To enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me what flavor coffee creamer you love in your coffee
2. For an extra entry, head over and “like” My Crazy Good Life on Facebook! Come back here and leave a comment telling me that you did.
This giveaway will close on Wednesday March 12th at midnight. Free Coffee-mate will be provided in the form of 5 free coupons.
Sweet And Creamy Coconut Oil Coffee
- 6 ounces Coffee
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- A blender or milk frother
- 3 tablespoons Coffee-mate creamer we're using Italian Sweet Cream right now, but the new Extra Sweet & Creamy would be a great creamer, too!
- Pour your cup of coffee, then add about 3T of coffee to your blender or frother
- Add 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil to your blender or frother (Coconut oil will solidify at about 75 degrees. Don't stress if it's summer and your coconut oil is liquid!)
- Add 3-4 tablespoons Coffee-mate creamer to your blender or milk frother
- Blend or froth
- Pour the contents of the blender or frother into your coffee cup.
- Enjoy your foamy, delicious creamy coconut oil coffee!
Follow Coffee-mate on Twitter for more delicious fun and giveaway opportunities!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.