This site contains affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.
The holidays are perfect for family gatherings, and family gatherings are perfect for desserts, right? That’s when I make them most–when I have people to share them with. Here are 25 of the most beautiful holiday desserts to impress your family and friends!
- Pretzel Toffee
- Heirloom Coconut and Cinnamon Cake
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Gluten and Dairy Free Dark Fudge Brownies
- Grinch Crinkle Cookies
- Easy Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Rudolph Reindeer Truffles
- Soft and Chewy Gingerbread Cookies
- Gingerbread Cake
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Christmas Candy Cheese Cake
- Christmas Red Velvet Cake
- Molasses Sugar Cookies
- Mini Eggnog Cheesecakes
- Hot Cocoa Cupcakes
- Peppermint Kiss Cookies
- Oreo Balls
- Gingerbread Roll Cake
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcake
- Chocolate Pinecones
- Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites
Did you love this recipe?
Make sure to comment below so we can chat about it! Or follow on your favorite social network for even more family recipes.
These look almost too pretty to eat! Making cookies is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. Thanks for including me in this great roundup!
I am going to try the Chocolate Pinecones.
They look so pretty! I can’t wait to hear how they turn out, Trevor!
I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A small number of my blog audience have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?|